Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Cracks me up how horribly that worked out for Josh. Fights with his primary alliance, loses his primary alliance, then also loses his hook up.

Also, that's got to be satisfying for Corey to have gotten things to escalate to the point where Fessy got tossed after the way Fessy has always been the first to throw a double cross and did Nelson dirty.

It doesn't make much sense to me why some people seem to really hate Amber. Must be something else that happens at the house. Even as a returning champ it seems like she's just kinda there.

I was thinking, I wish they introduced the occasional prize for winning an event. I always enjoy the random "you get to invite 4 other players to a Burger King feast, and win a $500 Burger King gift card" prize.

Last season, Amber did not appear to be so dramatic. I think that Josh's advice/influence is putting a bullseye on her back.

Yeah, they used to do prizes every week. T-Mobile sidekicks used to be a staple.
The excitement level was always oddly high for Burger King. I don't think people eat BK anymore.

I guess they don't need the money from product placements anymore.

Last season, Amber did not appear to be so dramatic. I think that Josh's advice/influence is putting a bullseye on her back.

Yeah, they used to do prizes every week. T-Mobile sidekicks used to be a staple.
The excitement level was always oddly high for Burger King. I don't think people eat BK anymore.

I guess they don't need the money from product placements anymore.
We got a clue from TJ on our brand new T-Mobile Sidekick!

Probably my favorite episode of the season because that was a great elimination.

I hope "boss-ass move" is becoming part of The Challenge vernacular.

Jeremiah has to stop saying finna. It's awful. That shouldn't ever be someone's thing.

Glad to see Priscilla involved in the action. She's not ugly. Might be my favorite not ugly competitor this season.

The game definitely gets real now. My guess is the vets are going to talk a big game but over the next few rounds it'll become and exercise in picking off the weak.

Probably my favorite episode of the season because that was a great elimination.

Jeremiah has to stop saying finna. It's awful. That shouldn't ever be someone's thing.

Glad to see Priscilla involved in the action. She's not ugly. Might be my favorite not ugly competitor this season.

The game definitely gets real now. My guess is the vets are going to talk a big game but over the next few rounds it'll become and exercise in picking off the weak.
I enjoyed it as well. Something about the Romanians that I'm rooting for. Hi Mr TJ!

I kinda liked Berna but she showed last night that she's messy. Maybe not Josh-level messy or even Amber-level, but she spent a big chunk of the episode just crying and whining about Emy.

Jeremiah should have been eliminated a while ago. He looks like he could be a physical threat but he's got the mental fortitude of George McFly (pre-Enchantment Under the Sea dance).
Maybe he's not even that tough physically. Big T outperforms him consistently.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes. I'm expecting that we will see a lot of veteran drama. They've been coasting for way too long.

Episodes are so much better when they end with a good elimination. Did not see that coming.

I was busy binge-watching 'Squid Game' so I just finished this week's episode.
Kind of a dull episode really. I think Ashley and Josh suck up so much oxygen in every episode with their drama and meltdowns that it difficult to focus on anything else.
It's episodes like this that I almost wish Wes was still competing, just to liven things up.
Actually...it wasn't that bad of an episode.

I was busy binge-watching 'Squid Game' so I just finished this week's episode.
Kind of a dull episode really. I think Ashley and Josh suck up so much oxygen in every episode with their drama and meltdowns that it difficult to focus on anything else.
It's episodes like this that I almost wish Wes was still competing, just to liven things up.
Actually...it wasn't that bad of an episode.
Love Wes.

Devin is trying to be Wes but he doesn't have the physical game down.

Love Wes.

Devin is trying to be Wes but he doesn't have the physical game down.
Explosion Wes GIF by The Challenge

I think Nany goes to the same dentist as Kyle.
She has some superwhite chompers.

Priscilla made the moves that needed to be made.

It's dumb to me that the twists are favoring the vets.

Alright, I’m adding several posts tonight-
There was a commercial for a Real World LA reunion and it is going to be awkward AF

Are the Irish guy and the OC bro going to participate? Those two have disavowed themselves from the franchise, not showing up for prior reunion shows.

Are the Irish guy and the OC bro going to participate? Those two have disavowed themselves from the franchise, not showing up for prior reunion shows.
Yeah, Beth and Tami and David aren't enough to make it worth watching. I want to see that pretentious surfer boy get ripped to shreds.

Priscilla made the moves that needed to be made.

It's dumb to me that the twists are favoring the vets.
Yeah, she made some bold moves.
I don't know for sure but I'd bet that being bold leads to bad outcomes more than good.
For rookies and veterans.

Random thoughts as I watch this week's episode:

- Kyle's girlfriend is really hot. I don't completely understand how he managed that. I can't get past that stupid tattoo on the back of his head. He's going to be a middle aged man soon with a stupid tattoo on his head.
- Maybe it's because that moron dipsh$t Zach isn't on the show but Amanda seems kind of likeable this season. She's got a little son. She's a nurse in the days of COVID. She's slightly pleasant.
- Advertising during challenges has returned - P3. Pseudo-healthy food from Oscar Mayer for people who are too old for Lunchables and don't mind persistent diarrhea.
- Emy is way too emotional to go far in this game.
- TJ is one of the luckiest mfers ever. He earns a ton of money for barely working, while traveling to beautiful locations all over the globe and making fun of people screwing up.
- New season of All Stars starts next month. In Season 1, I don't think they could have found a more out-shape group of people for a physical competition. Nowhere to go here but up.
- Pole wrestle has to be the toughest, least appealing event in this game.
- CT is not long for his current team. Subtract Nelly and Ed and add Kyle? There is no future for that team.

- Kyle's girlfriend is really hot. I don't completely understand how he managed that. I can't get past that stupid tattoo on the back of his head. He's going to be a middle aged man soon with a stupid tattoo on his head.
- Maybe it's because that moron dipsh$t Zach isn't on the show but Amanda seems kind of likeable this season. She's got a little son. She's a nurse in the days of COVID. She's slightly pleasant.
- Advertising during challenges has returned - P3. Pseudo-healthy food from Oscar Mayer for people who are too old for Lunchables and don't mind persistent diarrhea.
- Emy is way too emotional to go far in this game.
- TJ is one of the luckiest mfers ever. He earns a ton of money for barely working, while traveling to beautiful locations all over the globe and making fun of people screwing up.
- New season of All Stars starts next month. In Season 1, I don't think they could have found a more out-shape group of people for a physical competition. Nowhere to go here but up.
- Pole wrestle has to be the toughest, least appealing event in this game.
- CT is not long for his current team. Subtract Nelly and Ed and add Kyle? There is no future for that team.
Incredible recap, nice job.

I want to see Kyle vs Derek in a pole wrestle.

I've always kind of liked Amanda. She stirs up the right kind of trouble.

I don't get Emmanuel. Like... he's in the club, but why? Rookie rules don't apply to him?

Thought the P3 promo was great. Need more of that.

We're overdue for a trivia challenge. Long overdue.

Yeah, she made some bold moves.
I don't know for sure but I'd bet that being bold leads to bad outcomes more than good.
For rookies and veterans.
This episode confirmed that.

Is this the same Zach who was dating the blonde Long Island girl? He gave off some abuser vibes when she would call home from the bunker.

Is this the same Zach who was dating the blonde Long Island girl? He gave off some abuser vibes when she would call home from the bunker.
That's the guy.

I think they're married and have a kid now.

Yeah, Beth and Tami and David aren't enough to make it worth watching. I want to see that pretentious surfer boy get ripped to shreds.

I read an article that said pretentious surfer boy is not returning, and Irish fellow is doing a remote appearance.

I kinda liked when the show would have people on that got there and were like, "uhhhhh, this isn't for me. Maybe I can hide." It added a weird dynamic. San Diego was a lot like that. Half those people didn't seem to be want to be there. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom