Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Watch Wes Bergmann put like $10k in.
Wes is probably loaded. He can afford it.

I don't think Fessy is going away. The producers will throw money at him because they know that people will definitely watch just for the sake of hating on him.

Plus, if you're able to take off six to eight weeks to compete on The Challenge a couple times a year, that doesn't strike me as someone who is building a career.

I both can and can't believe that they're stretching this out to another episode.

Fantastic puke montages. It's terrible but I laugh so hard.

I both can and can't believe that they're stretching this out to another episode.

Fantastic puke montages. It's terrible but I laugh so hard.

Yeah, three episodes is pretty crazy.
In the preview for next week, it looks like Aneesa is down on the ground and injured so I'm betting that it's down to Devin/Tori vs Bananas/Nany.

Nany eating that spaghetti was epic. I think it's the most impressed I've ever been with Nany.
This really could be her year.

Jordan was being a huge dick. TBH, I'd be frustrated too.
Then again, he should have known that Aneesa would have issues with endurance.

In the preview for next week, it looks like Aneesa is down on the ground and injured so I'm betting that it's down to Devin/Tori vs Bananas/Nany.

Nany eating that spaghetti was epic. I think it's the most impressed I've ever been with Nany.

The spaghetti thing was hilarious. That's where vets like Bananas and Nany shine. They get how to make it in to better TV.

I've been at a work thing in Canada all week and was not pleased that YouTubeTV doesn't let me access my recordings from there. Finally watched the finale. It was great. Will discuss more later.

I've been at a work thing in Canada all week and was not pleased that YouTubeTV doesn't let me access my recordings from there. Finally watched the finale. It was great. Will discuss more later.
Yes third day was much better than the second one. I think they stretched it one too many episodes. I am glad to see they are bringing the vets over to the cbs show. That should improve it a lot.

Yes third day was much better than the second one. I think they stretched it one too many episodes. I am glad to see they are bringing the vets over to the cbs show. That should improve it a lot.
100%. I'm really interested in it. Plus it sounds like they're pairing an MTV vet with a network vet. That will make things interesting.

I also just got to it today. Great final. Felt a lwinge of emotion when they split up the money for the others too.

This was one of the better seasons we’ve had in awhile IMO. Just flat out good from start to finish and came down to two of my favorite pairs.

It was a great season. Devin and Tori looked solid all season and didn't make any major mistakes.
Their only mistake - giving away $228,000. I agree with the idea of giving some away, but that's a huge chunk of money!
TJ, you don't need to talk about it like it's the new standard act for winners.

This was probably Nany's best year to win. I feel bad for her. Her knee injury was just bad luck. And the cinder block mistake sank them.
I'm still not convinced that Bananas was really trying his hardest to win. Most of the time, he seemed to be trying to be Mr Personality, as if he wanted to lay the groundwork for to eventually become TJ's replacement.

There's a season of The Challenge Australia on Paramount+ right now. I don't recognize any names. It looks like there are some athletes and Survivor veterans but most of the people are bull reality show stars, who are unprepared for physical challenges. I guess true Fresh Meat seasons - where total unknowns compete - are not going to happen again.

The fact that Challenge shows are on CBS, MTV, or Paramount+ is a little strange. Pick a network and stick with it.

The Challenge World Championship is due to start next month.
Looks like it's going to be excellent - 'each global MVP will be paired with a Challenge Legend, a notable veteran from a previous season of the MTV series, serving as a partner to form the most epic teams in the history of the franchise.'
The cast is loaded:

Gotta love the reunion shows.

Nany went a little heavy on the lip filler and Moriah got a nose job. I don't understand the pressure women are under. They're both beautiful, doesn't seem like those were improvements. Olivia as a red head works.

Since I'm being shallow Nurys is really good looking but showed some ugly personality.

Michelle is nuts.

Winning The Challenge suits Devin.

I feel like they might have wrapped filming the next big season before they even did this reunion show.

Horacio is going to be a threat for a long time. I think the dude's a monster.

Fessy still sucks, Kaycee is still boring.

Nany went a little heavy on the lip filler and Moriah got a nose job. I don't understand the pressure women are under. They're both beautiful, doesn't seem like those were improvements. Olivia as a red head works.

Since I'm being shallow Nurys is really good looking but showed some ugly personality.

Michelle is nuts.

I feel like they might have wrapped filming the next big season before they even did this reunion show.

I would be fine with never seeing fessy nany or kaycee again on the show.

Michelle is nuts.

A lot of people went waaaaay too far in the makeup room.
I'm not referring to Veronica, of course. She still looks (and acts) terrible.
And not Jay. Dude, just get some hair implants or cut it really short. Wearing those hats everywhere and at all times makes you look ridiculous.
Nurys was desperate for attention. I can't believe she and Ravyn were fighting over Johnny. That guy is a loser.

Looking forward to part 2 of this reunion mess.

A lot of people went waaaaay too far in the makeup room.
I'm not referring to Veronica, of course. She still looks (and acts) terrible.
And not Jay. Dude, just get some hair implants or cut it really short. Wearing those hats everywhere and at all times makes you look ridiculous.
Nurys was desperate for attention. I can't believe she and Ravyn were fighting over Johnny. That guy is a loser.

Looking forward to part 2 of this reunion mess.
Veronica is very matronly these days. But it's kind of like when you were younger and went to your friend's house and said hi to their mom, who was very much a mom, then came across family pictures of when mom was younger and you're like "dude."

Agreed on Ravyn and Johnny. Absolutely no need to include them or their weird little sidebar. Was not a consequential part of the season at all.

If you're looking to forget about the state of the basketball program for a little while, the premiere of 'The Challenge: World Championship' is on MTV tonight.

Nany eating spaghetti was one of the better moments in Challenge history.

This was one of the better seasons we’ve had in awhile IMO. Just flat out good from start to finish and came down to two of my favorite pairs.

I felt like it lacked drama, but overall I did like it.

I missed Kyle and his crazy white teeth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom