Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

I like Jay, but you knew they were not going to last when he told Michelle in the confessional that she's better at the political part of the game.
I like him too. Could do without her.

I'm not even done watching this episode yet but my goodness Faysal/Fessy is just

Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

I'm not even done watching this episode yet but my goodness Faysal/Fessy is just

Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV
He's blubbering on camera because he has never won a season of an MTV show.
I have no words.

I have no words.
He's awful. Snake of a dude.

Also I don't understand why they keep casting Kaycee. Boring player.

He's awful. Snake of a dude.

Also I don't understand why they keep casting Kaycee. Boring player.
Didn’t Kaycee used to be more interesting and a better competitor?
She’s boring as hell at this point.
I’d rather watch Puss in Boots 3 than listen to her talk.

Didn’t Kaycee used to be more interesting and a better competitor?
She’s boring as hell at this point.
I’d rather watch Puss in Boots 3 than listen to her talk.
She's never been interesting.

Great episode.

Horacio continues to impress.

Fessy sucks out loud.

Best product placement in TV history. So weird, yet so perfect.

Devin's commentary was fantastic yet again. It's hilarious when he does impressions and quotes other players.

Good twist at the end, but I thought the cooler twist would have been if your ride or die goes, so do you. Especially if that was a blindside, and then was something you had to think about the next time.

I have no words.

Fessy is just so hard to watch - I prefer Kaycee over him. Boring Kaycee is more likable than cocky-Kaycee...cuz she's naturally dull either way. I wish she would go villain or go home though.

Okay, I do not actually prefer Kaycee over anyone tbh

Nani just speaks with so much emotion without ever saying anything that isn't super obvious. I would HATE her in real life.

Last edited:
Okay, a bit of a confession.

I never noticed Nurys much before, but she's been dressing pretty nice the last few episodes. I may have fallen in love.

Okay, a bit of a confession.

I never noticed Nurys much before, but she's been dressing pretty nice the last few episodes. I may have fallen in love.
Oh, she's stunning. Moriah too.

The casting agent earned their paycheck this season.

It's shaping up to be a final with some heavy hitters. There's not a weak team left.

Fessy remains a cockroach. Moriah is a solid competitor and sweetheart, while he's such a tool. Gotta be insufferable in real life.

Overall this has been a fun season with a lot of good eliminations and a lot of great new competitors. I do think the skulls concept is missing. I love the idea that if you want to run the final you have to knock someone out to earn your place. The political game looms too large otherwise, and the ganging up becomes too common. I mean Horacio has had an incredible season but the fact he's been thrown in 5 times while others haven't even sniffed being down there is absurd.

Can't believe how long it's been since this thread was active.

Maybe it is inevitable but I'm not sensing a lot of 'ride or die' feelings for a bunch of these teams.

Fessy is the worst friend anyone could ever have. Kaycee is loyal to him because she's a simpleton. (And apparently Kenny is loyal to Kaycee because she is the only person who likes Kenny.)
There have clearly been many selfish jackasses on the show but at least they know that they're being selfish; I really don't think Fessy is aware of how much of a dick he is.

Horacio is having a solid rookie season but Olivia is another terrible partner. How many times is she going to talk behind Horacio's back, how he can't deal with pressure, etc. I don't like her.

And then back to Kaycee and Kenny. No one can convince me that she really wanted to compete with Kenny. There was no chance they thought that they were going to get to the finals.

In other news -
I read that Bananas said that people were intentionally throwing the daily challenges this season because whoever won that day was going to have to pick four teams who wanted revenge the following week. They should have automatically sent last place to the elimination and then had the winners select their opponents. It doesn't really benefit you that much to win daily challenges until late in the game, when there are a smaller number of teams remaining.

I'm kind of rooting for Aneesa to at least make it to the finals this year and win some money. She's been doing this a long time and deserves a victory. Even if she is in terrible shape.
If Devin and Tori win, I wouldn't be bothered. If Nany finally wins...fine, whatever. I just don't want Fessy to win. Ever.

BTW, the cast for the All Stars Season 4 has been reportedly selected.
It's the island of misfit toys:

Can't believe how long it's been since this thread was active.

Maybe it is inevitable but I'm not sensing a lot of 'ride or die' feelings for a bunch of these teams.

Fessy is the worst friend anyone could ever have. Kaycee is loyal to him because she's a simpleton. (And apparently Kenny is loyal to Kaycee because she is the only person who likes Kenny.)
There have clearly been many selfish jackasses on the show but at least they know that they're being selfish; I really don't think Fessy is aware of how much of a dick he is.

Horacio is having a solid rookie season but Olivia is another terrible partner. How many times is she going to talk behind Horacio's back, how he can't deal with pressure, etc. I don't like her.

And then back to Kaycee and Kenny. No one can convince me that she really wanted to compete with Kenny. There was no chance they thought that they were going to get to the finals.

In other news -
I read that Bananas said that people were intentionally throwing the daily challenges this season because whoever won that day was going to have to pick four teams who wanted revenge the following week. They should have automatically sent last place to the elimination and then had the winners select their opponents. It doesn't really benefit you that much to win daily challenges until late in the game, when there are a smaller number of teams remaining.

I'm kind of rooting for Aneesa to at least make it to the finals this year and win some money. She's been doing this a long time and deserves a victory. Even if she is in terrible shape.
If Devin and Tori win, I wouldn't be bothered. If Nany finally wins...fine, whatever. I just don't want Fessy to win. Ever.

BTW, the cast for the All Stars Season 4 has been reportedly selected.
It's the island of misfit toys:
Yeah, I'm rooting for Aneesa for sure. Devin winning would be cool because a win sets him on the path to be the new Wes, and the show needs that. Dude should be on every season.

I think I saw the thing you mentioned about Bananas saying they didn't have good incentives to win the challenges.

Also, on that All Stars cast the term All Star is getting used pretty loosely, but holy crap the women's side is a tough batch of competitors.

Aneesa needs to hang it up. I’m guessing if she makes a final Jordan is going to have to carry her across the finish line. She is so out of shape. Feel bad for Jordan. All star girls cast is insane. Can’t wait for that.

Aneesa needs to hang it up. I’m guessing if she makes a final Jordan is going to have to carry her across the finish line. She is so out of shape. Feel bad for Jordan. All star girls cast is insane. Can’t wait for that.
Jordan is a good partner to her, though. I don't know if they can win a final, but I think they could finish one.

Great final elimination before the final.

The final itself looks insane.

This has been a solid season.

Removing Fessy makes the end of this season look so much better.

It looks like it's going to be a rough final.
My money is on Devin and Tori. Devin maybe isn't as physically strong or athletic as others but he is probably the smartest player out there.

If Horacio and Olivia win I think you can argue Horacio had an all-time great season.

I'm not completely downplaying Aneesa's injury but I am going to downplay Aneesa's injury.
She was walking without much of a limp when she was carrying those tires.
She stepped on what? A stick or maybe a rock? And that was enough to prevent her from being able to move with any speed at all?
Olivia is annoying but at least she pushes herself.

If I was Jordan I'd be pissed. But then again, he should have known this would happen.

I think this is the season of Devin (Dave?) and Tori.

I'm not completely downplaying Aneesa's injury but I am going to downplay Aneesa's injury.
She was walking without much of a limp when she was carrying those tires.
She stepped on what? A stick or maybe a rock? And that was enough to prevent her from being able to move with any speed at all?
Olivia is annoying but at least she pushes herself.

If I was Jordan I'd be pissed. But then again, he should have known this would happen.

I think this is the season of Devin (Dave?) and Tori.
Yeah I think Aneesa probably just took a bad step , freaked out, but is fine.

One thing I did think was interesting was the way Bananas talked about Jordan. I remember it wasn't long ago that Bananas was really annoyed by Jordan, and then in this episode he talks about how Jordan is terrifying in a final. Real respect there. Didn't expect that.

There's no way they stretch this final out beyond the next episode, right? That first one was just the first 24 hours of the 100 hours. I really don't think the season can stay interesting much longer.

Btw thank goodness we don't have to see meathead Faysal running this final, whining to Moriah.

Yeah I think Aneesa probably just took a bad step , freaked out, but is fine.

One thing I did think was interesting was the way Bananas talked about Jordan. I remember it wasn't long ago that Bananas was really annoyed by Jordan, and then in this episode he talks about how Jordan is terrifying in a final. Real respect there. Didn't expect that.

There's no way they stretch this final out beyond the next episode, right? That first one was just the first 24 hours of the 100 hours. I really don't think the season can stay interesting much longer.

Btw thank goodness we don't have to see meathead Faysal running this final, whining to Moriah.
I don’t think Bananas cares a lot about winning. He would like to win. But it’s not something that he really wants.

It’s good that he is in this season. He has MTV star power.
But Bananas from 10 years ago would grab current Bananas’ guitar and beat him to death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom