Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

He explains in episode 3 - it's like they heard you two and decided to explain!

Everyone watch the new episode?
Yeah, good episode. Really good elimination.

Also, these are just better, more interesting rookies.

He explains in episode 3 - it's like they heard you two and decided to explain!

Everyone watch the new episode?
I didn’t expect that the correct pronunciation is basically ‘Fessel’. I was expecting something more like ‘FIE-sul’.

He seems to be acting more like a veteran this season but it’s going to take a lot to undo the nickname ‘Messy Fessy’.

Solid episode. Bringing back Jordan and Bananas was a great move.
Aneesa is in seriously bad shape. She is the female version of Big Easy.

Any thoughts on who is the mystery person who is joining the show next week?
I think CT is working on his acting career.
Kyle has a little kid.
Maybe Josh?

I didn’t expect that the correct pronunciation is basically ‘Fessel’. I was expecting something more like ‘FIE-sul’.

He seems to be acting more like a veteran this season but it’s going to take a lot to undo the nickname ‘Messy Fessy’.
Based on Banana's commentary, he's not undoing it.

Kyle has a little kid.
Maybe Josh?
Think older school than that.

I watched the preview show so I know who it is.

Kyle has a little kid.
Maybe Josh?

Tori handled the Jordan thing pretty well so far. That was nice, but who knows how it plays out. I wonder if they make them switch partners ever? Would seem against the point of the series this year, but would be interesting.

Hmmmm, Kyle is always great - they need some drama. Derrick & Jenna!

Josh seems likely.

Otherwise, I love that they bring them out with their hoods up so you can't quite figure out who it is until they're close enough.....except with Aneesa everyone had to know. She's pretty uniquely shaped. lol

Based on Banana's commentary, he's not undoing it.

Good. I like the name - it fits. He seems more veteran like, almost like a CT approach so far without so much fun side commentary, but he'll break. I hope.

Good. I like the name - it fits. He seems more veteran like, almost like a CT approach so far without so much fun side commentary, but he'll break. I hope.
He'll break.

Veronica? I hope Darrell is getting a nice paycheck to appear this season because partnering with Veronica is a guarantee of not making it to the finals. Tommy is ('was') a better competitor than Veronica. These events are physically tough so I don't understand the point of showing up when you're too out-of-shape to run a mile in less than 15 minutes.

You would think that, after all these seasons, rookies would understand that they're putting bullseyes on their backs when they try to challenge veterans. Veterans know how the game works. Veterans stick together in the first half of the season. If you're lucky, you keep getting invited back enough times to become a veteran. Nelson is on his 9th season and, only recently he transformed from hothead fboy to competitive challenger.

- Every time Jay and Michele talk, I feel like they're doing an act.
- I think Nany goes to the same dentist as Kyle.
- The producers do a pretty good job of coming up with new games.
- What is Analyse doing with Tommy as her ride-or-die? I don't understand. Are they cousins? Was this a monetary transaction?
- TJ is getting soft in his old age.

Gotta love when Burger King sponsors an episode. The best.

Just hilarious how some people can't handle power in the game at all.

That was a really cool elimination.

- What is Analyse doing with Tommy as her ride-or-die? I don't understand. Are they cousins? Was this a monetary transaction?
You could tell, as a pairing, they weren't going to last very long. Too naive about the game.

Analyse has potential. Seems to have some athletic chops and looks, uh, like a person that should be on tv.

After last night's episode, I think it's clear why Jay wears a hat all the time.

1668112419183.png

Veronica? I hope Darrell is getting a nice paycheck to appear this season because partnering with Veronica is a guarantee of not making it to the finals. Tommy is ('was') a better competitor than Veronica. These events are physically tough so I don't understand the point of showing up when you're too out-of-shape to run a mile in less than 15 minutes.

You would think that, after all these seasons, rookies would understand that they're putting bullseyes on their backs when they try to challenge veterans. Veterans know how the game works. Veterans stick together in the first half of the season. If you're lucky, you keep getting invited back enough times to become a veteran. Nelson is on his 9th season and, only recently he transformed from hothead fboy to competitive challenger.

- Every time Jay and Michele talk, I feel like they're doing an act.
- I think Nany goes to the same dentist as Kyle.
- The producers do a pretty good job of coming up with new games.
- TJ is getting soft in his old age.

Analyse and Tommy combined for the worst pair of VOICES to listen to...ever.

I'm surprised by Veronica - they show a shot in the pool from the waist up in the most recent episode and she's pretty flat stomach'ed. Somehow when I see her she looks like she's a year or so away from Aneesa level. She's in better shape than I guessed. Still, your point STANDS. Why would you choose her? Darrell is being super cool about it, as is Jordan with A.

This ep had some wild twists.

I'm surprised when people make comments about Laurel that aren't essentially, "she's evil, let's get her gone...cuz she's boring as hell too"

She's easily the easiest person to hate for me. I'd rather spend time with Fessy, or Turbo than an hour with her. She seems like a psychopath, and just devoid of personality. Like any personality. Maybe less than anyone that's ever made a reality TV show.

I'd rather talk to traffic cones.

She also seems not that nice for someone with ZERO personality.

Her partner is also a twit.

I love how the vets all "get it" and spaz out when they announce when they announcer BK is sponsoring. Devin reacts like they just awarded him a free trip to the moon, and Bananas too. Everyone claps and cheers a bit 3 seconds later. lol

I love how the vets all "get it" and spaz out when they announce when they announcer BK is sponsoring. Devin reacts like they just awarded him a free trip to the moon, and Bananas too. Everyone claps and cheers a bit 3 seconds later. lol
I miss the days when everyone was trying to smash each others heads in for a t-mobile sidekick.

This ep had some wild twists.

I'm surprised when people make comments about Laurel that aren't essentially, "she's evil, let's get her gone...cuz she's boring as hell too"

She's easily the easiest person to hate for me. I'd rather spend time with Fessy, or Turbo than an hour with her. She seems like a psychopath, and just devoid of personality. Like any personality. Maybe less than anyone that's ever made a reality TV show.

I'd rather talk to traffic cones.

She also seems not that nice for someone with ZERO personality.

Her partner is also a twit.
I loved Michele's logic. "I think Laurel is out to get me, but I'm not sure, so I'm going to throw her in elimination so that she's absolutely out to get me."

Where did Amber come from? Has she been on this whole season?????

Another solid episode, the daily challenges and eliminations have been really entertaining this season.

I don't understand why Kaycee continues to be on this show. She and her fades into the background brother bring nothing.

Fessy remains the worst. Just skates and skates and then gets pissy as soon as he has to handle anything.

Nelson screwed up.

Loved seeing TJ on the semi truck platform for no reason other than to set off the air horn. Completely unnecessary, 100% awesome.

Glad Jay and Michelle are gone.
Each on was an annoying mix of cluelessness and arrogance. Suck it.

Glad Jay and Michelle are gone.
Each on was an annoying mix of cluelessness and arrogance. Suck it.
I like Jay, but you knew they were not going to last when he told Michelle in the confessional that she's better at the political part of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom