Why | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Why

Last year it was Carey. The year before it was Moyer.

Everybody wants them to play more minutes ... until they screw up. Then everybody screams to take them out.

Nah, I'm good with the screwing up! It's an art form!
Goodine wasn't good at all tonight - I still want more.

Bras - I could have dealt with more of him.

I still would have liked to see Carey get more time off the ball - not PG.

HoWa, I'd like some more too.

Every coach plays for each game, plays for the season. Do you think Jim is unique in wanting to win? Are you serious?

Read your own post about upside.

Upside is futuristic. And while Edwards was banking layups (instead of dunking) against the tenth string was good, his future is brighter than his present.

Read your own post about upside.

Upside is futuristic. And while Edwards was banking layups (instead of dunking) against the tenth string was good, his future is brighter than his present.

He was playing guys 40 minutes in November and December this year. I'm surprised more people haven't gotten hurt. There's no need for that if we have "usual" Syracuse talent. So many of these games would be gimmes, not life and death.

This is funny .. he’s not hardly seen the floor since ACC play began so “much of the season” means while on the bench .. most of the Edwards takes are based on 1 play against Clemson. .. that’s it .. he also probably won the wake Forrest game for us
Clemson was one of his better games (really not saying much.) That game was not part of the “much of the season”

Kkk’8
cuz developing a bench , managing game minutes and switching defenses as circumstances dictate requires effort. it's easier to just play 6 and zone.

So the root cause of SU’s current woes are laziness and sloth on the part of Boeheim?

That’s your opinion?

Edwards isn’t playing because he’s not ready but he’s not ready because he isn’t playing.
1582207425953.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom