Wildhack Decision Time | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Decision Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildhack as an AD has been one of the most underwhelming performances I’ve ever seen. Nice guy and all, but this has not played out the way I thought it would. Does not seem like a competitor of any sort and I truly believe if Boeheim wasn’t here, this guy would look pretty stupid considering all the bad stuff that has happened
He was brought here to fix the football program.

I'm a huge fan of all things orange, but today just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Dino's coaching decisions cost us at least 2-3 games earlier this season.
Coming out like this after a bye week falls squarely on his shoulders, and is another sign of horrible coaching. Something needs to be done.

I just don't see how next year with another bottom of the barrel recruiting class coming in we leapfrog any of our competition. This by all measures is a down year in the ACC, and was our best chance to make a low level bowl. Why kick the can down the road.

To build things? That part seems to be important.

It's easy to fire someone. Can make a TV show out of it.
What are we building? The idea was to make it to a bowl game this season. With an easy ooc schedule and a bad Acc that was more than doable. If that doesn't happen.thats 5 losing season in 6 years. P went to a bowl game and got fired.

Cuse is in a multi-phase campaign to upgrade all that stuff (minus hoops). Phase one almost done.

That's nice, I would love to see what the plans are. They did a good job with the Dome and I know COVID probably hurt the project timeline, but other schools were able to move forward with renovations.

That's nice, I would love to see what the plans are. They did a good job with the Dome and I know COVID probably hurt the project timeline, but other schools were able to move forward with renovations.

At its completion it's a nine figure campaign. Remember how long the Melo Center took and that's a drop in the bucket comparatively.

What are we building? The idea was to make it to a bowl game this season. With an easy ooc schedule and a bad Acc that was more than doable. If that doesn't happen.thats 5 losing season in 6 years. P went to a bowl game and got fired.

I answered Boss Hogg's earlier question. That was the post.

Maybe we should be talking instead about Wildhack being fired?
Absolutely if Tucker never wears 44 I want him gone.

Dino needs another win and to bring in a better WR transfer this offseason than Cooper.

Today’s the day we missed Devito and Harris. TD sees the field in the first half and yeah you need your most talented WR when down early.

I don’t know if we need to bring in a QB for next year.

Other than firing Dino the damage is done. Hes lame duck. 1 year probably 2.
If he does well he will leave. We are in a no win situation.
Your takes are depressing

Dino needs another win and to bring in a better WR transfer this offseason than Cooper.

Today’s the day we missed Devito and Harris. TD sees the field in the first half and yeah you need your most talented WR when down early.

Everytime Shrader dropped back he was under pressure. You think Tommy would have done better? The WRs and O system are the bigger issue.

There’s nothing to say. They gotta make an announcement every season that they’re not firing the coach?

He’s got several years left and the team is doing ok. Why would create an issue when there’s not one there?

There’s nothing to say. They gotta make an announcement every season that they’re not firing the coach?

He’s got several years left and the team is doing ok. Why would create an issue when there’s not one there?
Yeah, the "vote of confidence" immediately precedes the firing. Don't go telling everyone dino will be our coach going forward until we're ready to fire him.

They are 5 and 5 against a weak schedule.

That's fine the dome renovations are nice. I give him credit for that. This is a football board. We just lost 41 3 to a mediocre team off a bye. Sorry if I have my doubts on the coach and the state of the program.

I don’t think they’re a mediocre team but they aren’t one of the best teams in a down ACC

Buildings...

We don’t score 3 points with TD in the game.

Everytime Shrader dropped back he was under pressure. You think Tommy would have done better? The WRs and O system are the bigger issue.
I don’t know why NFL caliber DBs grow on trees for us but we have worse wide receivers than uconn or Umass.

Bleich was out but before this week I haven’t seen an SU line constantly win the battle on the trench probably since the Freeney season.

Ill do my best to make 1 winning year in 6 positive. Close your eyes...
The game was depressing enough. What we need is hope and you squashed any thought of that. Best to not say anything than to kill hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom