Wildhack Decision Time | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Decision Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was brought here because the previous AD left after a year and the school rightly didn't want a turnstile at the AD. At least get that part right.
Wildhack has mismangaged a mens lacrosse scandel, a womens basketball scandel and has by no means fixed the football progam. I think it's funny that the guy who signed the guy to a big extension with a prohibative buyout would have to admit he screwed up and cost Syracuse University millions of dollars by having to fire the guy he extended. If Babers goes Wildhack should follow him out the door too. Today was a monumental embarassment!

Isn't that one of the major reasons Shafer got canned for leaving in Dungey in an unwinnable game and he got hurt. Why in gods name would you not give Abdul Adams some carries? There is no rhyme or reason to Babers in game coaching decisions.
He freezes. His stoicism on the sidelines is a mask. I believe he is actually overwhelmed. Paralyzed.

Wildhack has mismangaged a mens lacrosse scandel, a womens basketball scandel and has by no means fixed the football progam. I think it's funny that the guy who signed the guy to a big extension with a prohibative buyout would have to admit he screwed up and cost Syracuse University millions of dollars by having to fire the guy he extended. If Babers goes Wildhack should follow him out the door too. Today was a monumental embarassment!

He peacefully retired Desko and got the greatest player ever to play lax to coach the team. How is that mismanaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom