Wildhack Decision Time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Decision Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I can promise you no team in the ACC would trade it’s recruiting class with ours.

Who has consistently had the 13-14 ranked recruiting class and finished at or near the bottom of the ACC each year? It’s not a coincidence. Quit drinking the cool aid.
Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

Other than firing Dino the damage is done. Hes lame duck. 1 year probably 2.
If he does well he will leave. We are in a no win situation.
The "if he does well he leaves" ship has sailed.

Dino would need to string together multiple above average seasons to become a hot candidate again.

Losing the entire defensive line next year seems like a big problem for Dino And this team.
Thats an area of concern, if not the biggest. But we return A LOT of veteran talent otherwise. I have faith in White to make sure the D’s serviceable.

What's frustrating is where is the improvement in the program for things like recruiting? I get the contract buyout is high but where is the investment in facilities/staff to help recruiting. We don't have tons of money sitting around but it's not like we don't have money/donors

Dino would need to string together multiple above average seasons to become a hot candidate again.
Yeah. We are in a situation where we (syracuse) and dino are each others best hope.

Any coach that does well here will leave. There’s only a handful of destination jobs.

But I agree. He’s going to string together a few top 10 seasons in a row to even be considered a “hot candidate” again. His overall record is a tough sell to any fan base.

Wildhack will make like Sgt. Schulz and “know nothing, see nothing & say nothing”.
Dino’s done enough to come back, but as per usual…we have absolutely no idea what’ll happen these last 2 games. They could win out, or get crushed in both, and look like 2 totally different teams while doing so. There’s nothing worse in sports than a Jekely and Hyde team!
His response to our letter was respectful but SO Cover his arse.
Reminded me of my Blackstone days after i sold. Good smart guys who spent as much time covering their arses than doing their jobs.

What's frustrating is where is the improvement in the program for things like recruiting? I get the contract buyout is high but where is the investment in facilities/staff to help recruiting. We don't have tons of money sitting around but it's not like we don't have money/donors

Cuse is in a multi-phase campaign to upgrade all that stuff (minus hoops). Phase one almost done.

Any coach that does well here will leave. There’s only a handful of destination jobs.

But I agree. He’s going to string together a few top 10 seasons in a row to even be considered a “hot candidate” again. His overall record is a tough sell to any fan base.

Even if he does he'll be 65 years old or so.

Cuse is in a multi-phase campaign to upgrade all that stuff (minus hoops). Phase one almost done.
And all of that is a small consolation when your football program is not good.

He will leave for a West Coast job. Actually wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up at Hawaii. 800k a year. Maybe 1.25.

Leaving 34 and 16 in the game in the 4th quarter to get hurt is the equivalent of football malpractice. They are our only hope of winning a game to get to a bowl and Dino tempts fate leaving them in behind that porous OL. What is in his head?

Leaving 34 and 16 in the game in the 4th quarter to get hurt is the equivalent of football malpractice. They are our only hope of winning a game to get to a bowl and Dino tempts fate leaving them in behind that porous OL. What is in his head?
Dino had those wild eyes. I truly think he zones out. Didn't even think about getting starters hurt. Im serious.

As usual you have no point to your post. Someone asked a question that got answered.
I was answering the question. The first priority of an Ad at a p5 school program is football. It drives the ship.

My understanding is that this is ALL from private donors and each phase needs to be fully funded first. There is a commitment to facilities and infrastructure. People expecting the donors to also pony up for a buy-out will likely be disappointed. The university is not buying out DB's contract.

Best way to capitalize on a bye week is to get your players reinjured.

My understanding is that this is ALL from private donors and each phase needs to be fully funded first. There is a commitment to facilities and infrastructure. People expecting the donors to also pony up for a buy-out will likely be disappointed. The university is not buying out DB's contract.
Then why bother?

Wildhack as an AD has been one of the most underwhelming performances I’ve ever seen. Nice guy and all, but this has not played out the way I thought it would. Does not seem like a competitor of any sort and I truly believe if Boeheim wasn’t here, this guy would look pretty stupid considering all the bad stuff that has happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom