Will Dungey play Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Will Dungey play Saturday

i doubt it but you probably wont know for sure until thursday night

Game is meaningless. Let Zack and the seniors play. Think we have bigger issues going into next year when it comes to ed. He hasn’t made it through a single season think the staff needs to consider this for next year.

Game is meaningless. Let Zack and the seniors play. Think we have bigger issues going into next year when it comes to ed. He hasn’t made it through a single season think the staff needs to consider this for next year.

hopefully next year we won't have to rely on qb runs to get more than 2 or 3 yards

Is there a chance that he plays?
Depends. If it's just a turf toe (sprain) then there's a legit chance, if it's a fracture then no no way.

I hope he's in there if so we win going away. If not still have a chance if Mahoneys the guy (he'll do better out of the elements in the confines of the dome). And unlike those who say this game is meaningless, no way, all games are important for different reasons, this one if nothing else to carry over some positive momentum into the off season.

And beating good BC team would do just that.

Do not put Dungey in front of a meathead like the Dazzler.

Good news if Dungey goes down next year hopefuly he does not, but we will much better equipped with devito being active next year. Need to figure out how to fix this defense, should be the number 1 concern this offseason.

I don't think he plays. My bigger question is do you play two QBs next year?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. ED plays with reckless abandon. Short of fusing his skeleton with adamantium I just don't see a way he plays an entire season next year. Granted a 2 QB system is usually a s show but it has worked in the past- thinking leak and tebow at Florida.

is this a serious question? At this point, play the seniors. It's a pointless game.

is this a serious question? At this point, play the seniors. It's a pointless game.
Pointless to you maybe. I know I would still like to see the kids end on a win but having said that I don't think Dungey should play.

Pointless to you maybe. I know I would still like to see the kids end on a win but having said that I don't think Dungey should play.

i will edit what i said. It's pointless for bowl prospects (or 2% chance). Let the seniors finish it out.

ED was shut down after the FSU game, Dino just hasn't been public about it. I'll be curious on Sunday if we was ever coming back this year if we had gotten bowl eligible.

I’d like to see R.C start the BC game,nothing against Z.M,but we need to see what this kid can really do,start to finish.Let E.D sit and get ready for next season.

Depends. If it's just a turf toe (sprain) then there's a legit chance, if it's a fracture then no no way.

I hope he's in there if so we win going away. If not still have a chance if Mahoneys the guy (he'll do better out of the elements in the confines of the dome). And unlike those who say this game is meaningless, no way, all games are important for different reasons, this one if nothing else to carry over some positive momentum into the off season.

And beating good BC team would do just that.

Yep.

I thought this year was a 5-7 year all the way. Competitiveness and Clemson win raised the ante, put post-bye week reality check put us back on that track.

This is likely the worst QB we will face all year. This is a winnable game against a good team. 5-7 with a close out win against BC would be a conclusion to a not-so-bad year.

i will edit what i said. It's pointless for bowl prospects (or 2% chance). Let the seniors finish it out.

ED was shut down after the FSU game, Dino just hasn't been public about it. I'll be curious on Sunday if we was ever coming back this year if we had gotten bowl eligible.

He's got a 3-4 week sprain. Tough to get 100% healthy in 3 weeks.

He'd be playing in the bowl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom