Will Fran Brown and crew be the | Syracusefan.com

Will Fran Brown and crew be the

And was willing to take a call from someone not on his list of coaches.
Totally threw the Dan Mullen, Enterprise Rent A Car, flight tracker, ESPN innuendo, Sam Elliott, NYS Thruway lookout, Thanksgiving Weekend out of kilter, into a tizzy and a whole different, completely unexpected path.

Last edited:
Totally threw the Dan Mullen, Enterprise Rent A Car, flight tracker, ESPN innuendo, Sam Elliott, NYS Thruway lookout, Thanksgiving Weekend out of kilter, into a tizzy and a whole different completely unexpected path.
AND got me in trouble with our IT department for pulling up Syracuse stuff on my laptop at work. All because the news is one big virus that is going to infiltrate the company world wide.

Why in the world would you want to fire Wildhack. He's the reason Fran Brown is here.. Get a life.
IMG_0558.gif

We are shooting the moon, trying to get good enough to get in. But can we sustain it and what happens when we do get in and are playing powerhouses every week? LGO!

No. OSU and Wazzu say hello. They got left out despite having ranked football teams. It is more about market share than win / loss records. Rutgers stunk but they got picked up. Folks, long-term we are in trouble. We will be fighting for a Big 12 invite or inclusion in a new super conference. If ACC survives it will be a lesser conf. with a smaller TV contract.

No. OSU and Wazzu say hello. They got left out despite having ranked football teams. It is more about market share than win / loss records. Rutgers stunk but they got picked up. Folks, long-term we are in trouble. We will be fighting for a Big 12 invite or inclusion in a new super conference. If ACC survives it will be a lesser conf. with a smaller TV contract.
Big 12 will take us

A lot of snarky responses in this thread.

Fran called ADJW and got himself the job.

Our basketball programs been a mess. Thankfully Red’s a high energy guy who can get things back in the right direction.

I know many here love ADJW, or at least his ability to fundraise, but he’s not solidified his legacy here yet imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom