Will the Duke game help with recruits? | Syracusefan.com

Will the Duke game help with recruits?

orangechef

Walk On
I don't see how, in any scenario, it could hurt, even the kids that are concerned that Syracuse is a basketball school, have to have a nice taste in their mouth in regards to atmosphere and big time college events as witnessed last night! I think a kid that is on the fence would be swayed here and now, right before signing day, more by an event like that than by a game they witnessed back in the fall sometime. Bottom line, worst case scenario, it could not have hurt, and everything else is positive right before signing day. Go Orange!

All4SU

Still Living Legend
There is no way on god's green Earth is doesn't help our recruiting on some level.

Exactly. Anything that gets Syracuse on Espn 24 hours in a big exciting win is a huge plus. People that think otherwise are simply overthinking things.

corpjet

Board Prophet
No doubt in my mind, we were the biggest story yesterday even with all the pre game hype and now there will be more talk of the CUSE as we jump to number one in the polls. If this SuperBowl is a bust that will add to the chatter as the CUSE/DUKE game being the best sporting event of the weekend!

OburgCuse

2nd String
prob a little more than PSU bringing their recruits to wrestling matches :rolling:

rosconey

All Conference
prob a little more than PSU bringing their recruits to wrestling matches :rolling:
well they say they have stopped with the shower wrastling

TheCusian

Living Legend
This staff seems to be intentional about promoting basketball alongside football. Recruits hanging with Bball players, the games, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimjones989

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom