Williams down at Maryland. Could be a break | Syracusefan.com

Williams down at Maryland. Could be a break

maybe bc has a let down now that the have 7 wins and the acc has 10 bowl eligible teams now and if we win next week, we make it 11 with only 8 tie ins but 2 likely bcs teams means at least 1 team will need to fill a bowl from another league

And how great was it that Edsall called a timeout on the miss and gave them another shot to make it and it bit him in the ass.
Great to see that happen to our famous douche-bag.

He's bc only weapon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
And SUs only weapon is?????
But we completed our first one and only TD pass against a BCS team.
if Pitts Defense wasn't on the field it would take McDonalds offense at least four plays to score. But the point after would probably be blocked by a SU line men's head.

BC needed some breaks to beat a team we beat easily. They played a real bad game against one of the absolute worst FBS programs...but I constantly read here tag we have no shot. They're a really good team and we very well might lose, but come on. I've seen them play and they aren't exactly world beaters.

I loved it

Another reason that rule should be changed. To save coaches from themselves. Not that I care, but what a completely asinine TO. Don't call when he's kicking it! All that does is give him a warm-up shot. Call it BEFORE he gets the kick off. I'd love to see the stats on these "icing" time outs just to see how many actually cost teams the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom