Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021

I don’t love our starting QB bouncing 350 off his chest like that

That's a pretty interesting comment considering he came from a big time program.

He’s been injured.

Had surgery.

Long recovery.

Of course he’d be starting off at square one after all of that time off.

He’s been injured.

Had surgery.

Long recovery.

Of course he’d be starting off at square one after all of that time off.
I don't understand your response. Actually, I think you completely missed the point of mine. I'll clarify for you. His opinion of our S&C staff carries more weight than most because he has experienced the S&C of another P5 program that has been better than ours, whereas most guys can only compare it to what they had in high school.

Him expressing that he loves ours makes me feel really good about ours.

Surprised Linton lifted more than Bleich. Would love if he's gotten big enough to play DL
I think Chris is coming back from injury and if u noticed he did that with ease. I think chris will be a bit like Slayton. Just damn strong. He had tight deep form. Perfect.

I don't understand your response. Actually, I think you completely missed the point of mine. I'll clarify for you. His opinion of our S&C staff carries more weight than most because he has experienced the S&C of another P5 program that has been better than ours, whereas most guys can only compare it to what they had in high school.

I missed your point also in your first post. Thank you for clarifying.

Solid post, and interesting indeed. I think with all the negativity that can fly around this board at times positive takes can be misread.

Admittedly I misread "interesting" in your initial post as well and I'm about as glass full as one can be with our football team.

From 225 to 520 in 6-7 months is crazy. Realize he's just getting back strength he already had but adding 50 lbs/month to your squat seems super human.

Additionally sheds some light for all of us that hoped he'd be cleared by ncaa to play last season. Even if he had been he wouldn't have been near physically ready

I went from 225 to 265 in 9 months, but that may have been travel and too much fast food.

Ha! I bounced from 200 to 230 during Covid shut down. Thankful for the sunshine to get out and active again vs eating and drinking myself into oblivion out of boredom.

Thought I saw one in the mirror. Could they all be vaccinated?

Thought I saw one in the mirror. Could they all be vaccinated?
I dont know but they were wearing them in the previous videos. Last video was on the 17th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom