Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021

Looks like Red and maybe Froumy were shown in green jerseys which isn't that surprising
At the end of the video, it looks like the players were having a contest to see who could hold a heavy weight over their head the longest. It looked the finalists included Froumy, Bleich, Elmore and the guy who eventually won. Anyone know who that guy is?

Anyone able to identify other players in the video?

I guess the guy in orange in the post above this one is Duce?

I think the guy who talks to the camera near the beginning of the video, saying ‘you out there sleeping, we out here working’ is Kingsley Johnathan.

The last guy looked like Courtney Jackson? Doesn't make any sense that a 180lb wr would be in a strength competition with bigs, imo. Walking with Bolinsky at the end. Maybe they both won their group?

Adrian Cole
Yepp. 95 tatoo. He had a 60 inch box jump in 2019.
Screenshot_20210313-112210_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
At the end of the video, it looks like the players were having a contest to see who could hold a heavy weight over their head the longest. It looked the finalists included Froumy, Bleich, Elmore and the guy who eventually won. Anyone know who that guy is?

Anyone able to identify other players in the video?

I guess the guy in orange in the post above this one is Duce?

I think the guy who talks to the camera near the beginning of the video, saying ‘you out there sleeping, we out here working’ is Kingsley Johnathan.
Chestnut liked the tweet and he and the tweeter follow each other. Think that is probably affirmation.

Is that Bleich at the 51 second mark?
I think he shows up just before then. Looked like he, Froumy and Elmore were competing together in that hold a weight drill.

The guy with the grey muscle shirt and the freakish build is Josh Black. You can tell he has been working hard in the weight room.

Pretty sure Justin Barron is the second person shown in the video. He is the clean cut, future Secret Service agent type.

I think he shows up just before then. Looked like he, Froumy and Elmore were competing together in that hold a weight drill.

The guy with the grey muscle shirt and the freakish build is Josh Black. You can tell he has been working hard in the weight room.

Pretty sure Justin Barron is the second person shown in the video. He is the clean cut, future Secret Service agent type.
I agree that's Barron. He's wearing #81 on his chain around his neck.

I agree that's Barron. He's wearing #81 on his chain around his neck.
I tried to identify everyone. Tough to do; football players are pretty anonymous behind their helmets.

Linton?
Justin Barron? Future Secret Service agent
Take?
Elmore?
Kingsley?
Josh Black? :14
Trebor Pena? :17
Grey shirt :19
Schrader? (beard) :20
Tommy :22
Elmore? :25
Kosicol (orange headband) :26
Josh Black :27
Rob Hanna? (Black shirt one orange) :29
Duce Chestnut? (Blue shirt :30)
Cooper Lutz :32
Mark Petry? :33
Ja’vontae? (2 Rasta pony tails pushing sled)
Kingsley :46
Froumy and Elmore (weights :47)
Elmore :49
Bleich & Vettorello? :52
Cole :52

I tried to identify everyone. Tough to do; football players are pretty anonymous behind their helmets.

Linton?
Justin Barron? Future Secret Service agent
Take?
Elmore?
Kingsley?
Josh Black? :14
Trebor Pena? :17
Grey shirt :19
Schrader? (beard) :20
Tommy :22
Elmore? :25
Kosicol (orange headband) :26
Josh Black :27
Rob Hanna? (Black shirt one orange) :29
Duce Chestnut? (Blue shirt :30)
Cooper Lutz :32
Mark Petry? :33
Ja’vontae? (2 Rasta pony tails pushing sled)
Kingsley :46
Froumy and Elmore (weights :47)
Elmore :49
Bleich & Vettorello? :52
Cole :52
Linton, Barron, Harris, McKinley
16 Mahar
18 Garret
23 Mckinley
31 is Lamson
33 is Benson (again at 39?)
35 Fischler
52 is Bleich and Bolinsky
Bolinsky Cole close

Last edited:
Chris Bleich is a very large man. It will be nice to have some OL bigger than the DL they are supposed to block.
Looks like the type if he gets his hands on you, you're going down to the ground.

Chris Bleich is a very large man. It will be nice to have some OL bigger than the DL they are supposed to block.
But how fast can he run to the line of scrimmage between plays:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom