Winter Workouts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts

Oh cool, is this the thread where our predominantly male fan base gets overly enthusiastic about the changes to young men's bodies, and the photo-documentation of said changes?

That's a Millhouse slow pitch softball.

This thread almost makes me want to go to the gym. Almost. I'm not going to. I'll just keep staring at the pictures.

I was thinking the exact same thing today. To think Syracuse flipped him from UVA and he was originally a linebacker. To me young Mr. Ruff is a stud defensive lineman. His teammates seem to really like him too. Go Orange!!!!!

Is Ruff the one at the very end of the video running out of the facility? I'm assuming yes, as that's one big dude! And I agree with you - I think he can be a disruptive force this year. I thought he was pretty good this past season, and a bit underrated among our d-linemen.

Is Ruff the one at the very end of the video running out of the facility? I'm assuming yes, as that's one big dude! And I agree with you - I think he can be a disruptive force this year. I thought he was pretty good this past season, and a bit underrated among our d-linemen.
As I have said before, Ruff was having quit a bunch of really good games at end of year I was really impressed. If he keeps moving up we will be pretty ok upfront.

Oh cool, is this the thread where our predominantly male fan base gets overly enthusiastic about the changes to young men's bodies, and the photo-documentation of said changes?
I wonder why that makes you uncomfortable? hmmm. :cool:

Does anyone know who the players in the pictures are. Much appreciated if anyone posts names.
I need names!!

Bottom left looks a lot like me...same build and everything...can't believe someone was able to take a picture while I was working out.
I'm going with Andrew Armstrong until I get something better.

I'm going with Andrew Armstrong until I get something better.
That's gotta be Culpepper

1550004844387.png

I don’t see much fat on these guys. They are just very large athletic guys. I remember the old days and OL had some very large bellies. Not just on our team but many teams. How times have changed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who the players in the pictures are. Much appreciated if anyone posts names.
I need names!!
I'll just do bench.
Swiss bar, top left: Duerig
Swiss bar Middle: Servais
Barbell bottom middle: Froumy
Barbell bottom right; ? Tats should give it away. Didnt think Ruff(my initial guess)had any.

Deurig with 4 plus plates. 405 + smaller plate. Whoa .
Looks like the rest have over 350. Looks like maybe as high as 395.. Those are significant #'s for rep work. Ridiculous.

Some Swiss bars may only weigh 35, as opposed to 45. Either way, Duerig reps your house.

Last edited:
I need names!!
Top left looks like Duerig with Josh Black spotting. Below that pic Servais.

I'll just do bench.
Swiss bar, top left: Duerig
Swiss bar Middle: Servais
Barbell bottom middle: Froumy
Barbell bottom right; ? Tats should give it away. Didnt think Ruff(my initial guess)had any.

Deurig with 4 plus plates. 405 + smaller plate. Whoa .
Looks like the rest have over 350. Looks like maybe as high as 395.. Those are significant #'s for rep work. Ridiculous.

Some Swiss bars may only weigh 35, as opposed to 45. Either way, Duerig reps your house.
I think the barbell bottom right pic might be Aaron Roberts. He has similar tattoos in other pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom