Without Cuse or Hop attendance slips... | Syracusefan.com

Without Cuse or Hop attendance slips...

Hey, the Dome holds nearly 50k. Maybe that should be their venue. Of course, if it is 85 degrees outside, it would be more like a sauna

thet are pricing themselves out of the market. most hotels around NFL stadiums are much more expensive than college stadiums this time of the year.

i use to go to all of them until they went to nfl stadiums,money only goes so far.

You will never see 18-1 Stadium host the FF again.

If they keep the NFL stadium model, just rotate it between Philly and Baltimore, or even Giants Stadium. Some of the best FF's I attended were at Byrd Stadium at MD and yes, even Rutgers. It was a good venue, despite the Parking Lot Nazis.

The Dome was the worst FF venue ever. Lax, like football, is meant to be played outdoors.

Very interesting article. The best, and most memorable, final fours I've ever been to were at Byrd. I'd like to see it go back to Byrd and I prefer on campus sites in general.

It was interesting to see that their research indicates 300 mile driving radius. Would agree with that 100%.

If they think attendance was poor in Foxboro what the heck is attendance going to be like if they ever move it out West?

Biggest mistake I could see is moving the FF to the weekend after Memorial Day. The biggest draw imho for going to the FF is not having to take a day off on Monday (or Tuesday). They need to keep championship weekend right where it is AND make sure the start time is early - 1pm. Game used to tip off at noon. Anything later in the day makes getting home at a reasonable hour (from a 5 hour drive) impossible.

But if they ever move the championship game to a regular weekend when people don't have the built in holiday day off then forget it, attendance would surely tank.

Very interesting article. The best, and most memorable, final fours I've ever been to were at Byrd. I'd like to see it go back to Byrd and I prefer on campus sites in general.

It was interesting to see that their research indicates 300 mile driving radius. Would agree with that 100%.

If they think attendance was poor in Foxboro what the heck is attendance going to be like if they ever move it out West?

Biggest mistake I could see is moving the FF to the weekend after Memorial Day. The biggest draw imho for going to the FF is not having to take a day off on Monday (or Tuesday). They need to keep championship weekend right where it is AND make sure the start time is early - 1pm. Game used to tip off at noon. Anything later in the day makes getting home at a reasonable hour (from a 5 hour drive) impossible.

But if they every move the championship game to a regular weekend when people don't have the built in holiday day off then forget it, attendance would surely tank.

Yup. Byrd was the best

With the 300 mile radius thing you'd think Meadowlands, Philly and Baltimore would make the most sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom