WMU Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One spot taken by an extra long snapper?

They can travel who they want though. Didn't they travel DeVito and Sharod last year?.
There is usually a limit to how many travel. I don't remember if Tommy Traveled last year.

yeah. I'm not 'real' surpised on Amie but I thought they'd bring him on roadies to get him used to travel and atmospheres. Same thing they did with DeVito. I might roll with Welch before the TFrosh though.

Very surprised about Walton, Trotter and Fagan. They even brought the frosh DE Okechukwu over Walton but I've heard he's done well in camp.

Maybe Walton’s hurt. He’s from Michigan so very strange they didn’t bring him? Maybe Fagan is getting a shirt this year? Those three RTB and the two OL guys are curious absences.

One spot taken by an extra long snapper?
Because Keller is coming off recovery of a broken ankle. If he can't play the entire game they will need Bolinsky.

Yes, was wondering if he wasn't recovering if one of the LB's not travelling would have.

Off to a buddies with a keg of Genny ready to roll. LGO (I am 27 and not 57 as the keg may indicate)
I am 37 not 27 and my fat tire is in a keg, built in a bar with a professional kegerator and CO2 tap.

The kegs don’t go away, they just get cooler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom