WMU Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the condensed version of the SU-Clemson game on YouTube. It was a good reminder that it wasn't that Clemson lost, rather SU beat them. Also a reminder that Slayton and Pierce played fantastically, and Dungey is hella fast in the open field. If the OL and DL really perform as well as people suggest they can, we find a WR or two, and we stay healthy, then this could be a nice little season.

Interesting that Walton nor Trotter traveled. Either of them hurt? Byrne seems to have fallen down the depth chart.

Today's been good. I took the day off as the game comes on at 4, burned my avatar, and signed up for a week's free trial of youtube tv, so now I get to watch the game. Trending just right so far...

And you know it is a SU season opener when The Express is on tv.

Off to a buddies with a keg of Genny ready to roll. LGO (I am 27 and not 57 as the keg may indicate)

No big surprises on Syracuse’s travel roster. Scholarship guys absent: WR Russell Thompson-Bishop, LB Tim Walton, QB Chance Amie, WR Ed Hendrix, RB Abdul Adams (ineligible), WR Cooper Lutz, LB Nadarius Fagan, LB Tre Allison, LB Kadeem Trotter, DT Shaq Grosvenor, OL Colin Byrne... OL Wil Froumy, OL Qadir White, OL Mike Clark, WR Trishton Jackson (ineligible), DL Zach Morton, DL Jake Pickard

imo some surprises not traveling and some surprises that did travel.

We traveled 4 QB's but not Aime. A bunch of walk-ons to. special teamers ?

Does seem bizarre. No Lutz and 3 scholarship lbs all at home is very surprising.

Does seem bizarre. No Lutz and 3 scholarship lbs all at home is very surprising.

yeah. I'm not 'real' surpised on Amie but I thought they'd bring him on roadies to get him used to travel and atmospheres. Same thing they did with DeVito. I might roll with Welch before the TFrosh though.

Very surprised about Walton, Trotter and Fagan. They even brought the frosh DE Okechukwu over Walton but I've heard he's done well in camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom