WMU Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be in Kalamazoo tonight, hope to see a lot of other orange fans in the stands tonight. :)

Gotta to go away this weekend sadly, PVRing the game so I have to go on a 48 media ban til I can watch it Sunday, man its gonna be hard to not peak at the score. LGO!!!
Good luck. 48 hours, would never be able to do that. The best I ever did was DVR the last 20 minutes of a Cuse basketball game without peaking at the final score. And I was proud I could hold out for that 20 minutes.

dungey lays out_1.gif

Let the footballing commence

You guys have it better than I do. Have to DVR the game tonight, stay away from the fan board and Syracuse.com all evening and watch it in the morning
I'm in the same boat. Truth is though... watching the games that way and fast forwarding through all the commercials and half time is way better.

Nothing beats the anticipation of a game winning drive through 3 minutes of beer commercials.
Allowing time to dispense of previosly drank beer and the refill of said previously drank beer.

My favorite 3+ hours of the week. No need to rush it, we only get a dozen a year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom