WMU Game Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m mildly curious to see how WMU does next weekend in the Big House. They do have some burners. The QB isn’t bad, but he’s been so comfortable.

Whether I predict we go 1-11 or 7-5 pretty much hangs in the balance on how they do in the Big House next week...

They wanted to get DeVito meaningful snaps up 28 points. Probably left him in to long but maybe wanted to give him some chances to get a drive going. You know - ending on a good note. It’s a risk but whatever, Dino’s risky and ya have to see what youve got.

Dungey is not going to last this year, that’s obvious, you have to get DeVito meaningful snaps period.

We’re up 55-35 the hand wringing at this point is ridiculous. It’s time to let it go.

Last edited:
I think he kept Tommy in too long. But he has a feel for the game we don’t know. He owes an explanation but give him the benefit of the doubt.
I don't know... I don't claim to know but honestly Dungey is the team. And at 485858-7 or whatever it was I would have taken him out. However, he left TD in way to long hope he admits it and we can move on.

I don’t see some big push or more pass time. Then again I’d be blowing a .25 right now
So idk

So stupid a fg and it's a 4 score game. Like FSU last year. Starting to think he's too much of a riverboat gambler and not as smart as I hoped
A 23 point lead is a 3 score game. Only
Need 2 conversions

They wanted to get DeVito meaningful snaps up 28 points. Maybe left him in to long or maybe wanted to give him some chances to get a drive going. You know - ending on a good note.

Dungey is not going to last this year, that’s obvious, you have to get DeVito meaningful snaps period.

We’re up 55-35 the hand wrimgimg at this point is ridiculous. He’s not going to do this against FSU. It’s time to let it go.
voice of reason talking me off the ledge

Atleast we fans aren’t just satisfied with winning this game. We are wanting style points when we haven’t won a road game since ...

The talent is this game isn’t that different our QB is the difference.

I’d be fine if this was a back-and-forth game. But we were up 34 to 7 at halftime. The second half has been horrible outside of a few good series.

They wanted to get DeVito meaningful snaps up 28 points. Maybe left him in to long or maybe wanted to give him some chances to get a drive going. You know - ending on a good note.

We’re up 55-35 the hand wrimgimg at this point is ridiculous. He’s not going to do this against FSU. It’s time to let it go.
Agreed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors