Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on the lax board this video of Trey Deere doing the 'you're just a little baby taunt'. Honestly, I hate this kind of stuff from all players, genders, races, sports.

Getting out of control. Can you imagine if the Reese/Clark thing is reenacted with guys. Probably would set off a brawl.

Getting out of control. Can you imagine if the Reese/Clark thing is reenacted with guys. Probably would set off a brawl.

This keeps up and it will. No doubt if Reese is playing in the WNBA and brings this kind of energy there will end up being fights.

That's the irony of the resentment and jealousy toward Clark. She was hogging up all of the intention. But meanwhile millions tuned in and a lot of them weren't there to see Angel Reese. These gals should be thankful for all of the attention that Clark brought to the women's tournament.
They are young. They typically don’t see the big picture or make mature decisions. So, let’s let it go and not make it a thing.

First question: why the heck didn’t even one of the refs have the sense to turn down the invitation?
It has to be a joke or an attempt at sarcasm.Hope it’s too crazy to be true. Don’t see where it’s being reported other than McMurphy, who’s not even a basketball guy,

This keeps up and it will. No doubt if Reese is playing in the WNBA and brings this kind of energy there will end up being fights.
No way. Or maybe a couple times, but so what.

Gary Payton, Jalen Rose. Heck…Larry Bird. It’s nothing new. The spectators are usually getting madder about it than the players do.

No way. Or maybe a couple times, but so what.

Gary Payton, Jalen Rose. Heck…Larry Bird. It’s nothing new. The spectators are usually getting madder about it than the players do.

It's not so much failing to pay homage to the old way as it is the younger generation.

I’m cracking up at people who watched their first women’s basketball game this weekend freaking about Reese.

It’s nothing new and she doesn’t care. Hate it if you want, but you gotta get over it, lol.

It's not so much failing to pay homage to the old way as it is the younger generation.
I’m just saying, she’s not doing anything new here. Demonstrative players who talk crap and thus draw the ire of many fans and get the media’s attention as a talking point because they know it will fire people up….I mean the Fab Five was 30(!!) years ago. In our hey day, lots of our guys were among the biggest talkers out there - John Wallace, Flynn, Devendorf - huge yappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.