Wonder Woman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wonder Woman

enjoyed it, better than current batman and suicide squad, GAL is great, Chris Pine was really good.

thought the story was really disjointed and I like the traditional char like the TV show more than the current comic book superwomen char they used in the movie.

I dont think it was as good as any of the marvel movies though, but it had its moments
Yeah, I think the film has more flaws than most people care to admit. GG's a perfect WW, though. Now they just need to make the movie to match.

the set up for the Justice League was in Batman v Superman (again, an underrated movie), this movie 'happens' before that.

I havnt seen it yet so no spoilers please.
I liked Batman v Superman in the theater despite the choppy story. The Ultimate Edition Director's Cut is a better movie. It fills in some gaps, provides some needed backstory for several plot points and gives some JL details. The conflict between the two isn't as rushed. I thought the extra 30 minutes improved the movie significantly.

Last edited:
I liked Batman v Superman in the theater despite the choppy story. The Ultimate Edition Director's Cut is a better movie. It fills in some gaps, provides some needed backstory for several plot points and gives some JL details. The confllict between the two isn't as rushed. I thought the extra 30 minutes improved the movie significantly.
100%

Ive only watched the extended version since seeing the original in the theatre.

I should've clarified that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom