Woody Newton | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Woody Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so much positivity in every thread, we might as well fold the program. I started this thread for some hopeful positive talk and of course not long before the negativity creeps in.
You think it’s bad now? Wait until Benny goes to the G League... I’ll show myself out, no need to get the bouncer

Out of the 3 I mentioned, Symir and Jimmy are definitely realistic. That’s why I said “even 2 out of 3” in my original post.
I agree with those 2. Jimmy is probably 100% and Symir is definitely a possibility from reading the tea leaves.

That’s not true. Most people don’t want Jimmy to get more than 20mpg, but I think most woild welcome his skillset
I'll rephrase it if we land another guard and Q comes back I can live with Jimmy playing under 20 mpg. If Jimmy is our only addition. There will be a mutiny.

Everyone in the portal is going to Kentucky. They will have a new roster every ten minutes in a game. This way they can have a roster of 52 players. They are so full of themselves it’s sickening.

Most delusional and sickeningly entitled fan base in the world.

Quincy is not nba ready

Quincy is g league ready

Quincy comes back... he will be nba ready

Quincy coming back is going to add 2-3” to his height and magically develop a left hand?

Can’t wait to see that!

Somebody get Jon Rothstein on the horn, stat!!

he isn't very good.

What do you think we’ll do Dash? You’ve been saying we’ll still be good next year so who do you see us bringing in?

What do you think we’ll do Dash? You’ve been saying we’ll still be good next year so who do you see us bringing in?
Honestly, I'm at a bit of a loss right now. I know two moves and they aren't going to set the world a fire. My hope is in the improvement in the kids that are still here. A combo of Buddy and Benny is a good scoring start. And I have and have had high hopes for Jess since he got here. I would be very surprised if we landed Powell. For one thing, I'm not sure we are willing to work that hard. I can't hope I am wrong anymore about that than I do. The same way I felt about Kadary leaving. I'm encouraged that Woody hasn't left yet. Today would have been a good day for that. I don't know, maybe Braswell leaving has him thinking there are only 3 forwards on this team right now. We will see.

Honestly, I'm at a bit of a loss right now. I know two moves and they aren't going to set the world a fire. My hope is in the improvement in the kids that are still here. A combo of Buddy and Benny is a good scoring start. And I have and have had high hopes for Jess since he got here. I would be very surprised if we landed Powell. For one thing, I'm not sure we are willing to work that hard. I can't hope I am wrong anymore about that than I do. The same way I felt about Kadary leaving. I'm encouraged that Woody hasn't left yet. Today would have been a good day for that. I don't know, maybe Braswell leaving has him thinking there are only 3 forwards on this team right now. We will see.

Woody staying would be huge. Doesn't make up for Kadary but gives us a guy who knows the system and can play multiple positions. We should be full court pressing him to stay

If its trolling I’ll probably get banned within moment of finding out
If he’s trolling it would be so immature that I would have to follow his career like he’s one of my own. Objectively it would be very funny.

Basically whatever decision he makes I will love him even more. Very impressive for a freshman to have that impact on me.

Not sure if Woody is trolling us but IF he is coming back along with Frank and we bring in Symir, Powell, and Jimmy Jr. (even 2 out of the 3) then I’m feeling MUCH better about next year. Crossing my fingers.

We can take all the good news we can get.

If he’s trolling it would be so immature that I would have to follow his career like he’s one of my own. Objectively it would be very funny.

Basically whatever decision he makes I will love him even more. Very impressive for a freshman to have that impact on me.
I have had freshman woman do that. But not any guys. You are very brave.

I like Woody more than Braswell anyway. I still don't think he stays. I'm not sure it matters. With Buddy and Joe at the top of the zone we cannot be very good. Hopefully we sneak into the tourney and Buddy catches fire again. That is our ceiling in my opinion.

I like Woody more than Braswell anyway. I still don't think he stays. I'm not sure it matters. With Buddy and Joe at the top of the zone we cannot be very good. Hopefully we sneak into the tourney and Buddy catches fire again. That is our ceiling in my opinion.
I didn't. I really liked Braswell. He was always in the right place. But any port in a storm at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom