Worst coaching performance ive seen in a long time | Syracusefan.com

Worst coaching performance ive seen in a long time

JB has to do better. And he can’t. He makes way too many mistakes. Way too many for my liking.

JB screwed us so hard! Leaving Mintz in and not playing Brown was just inexcusable.
I know he’ll make some stupid excuse that Brown wasn’t ready or we needed shooting to justify this BS.
He can’t blame Mintz either because it was obvious to EVERYONE that he shouldn’t have been in the game!

Tbf, he was fantastic for 38 mins.

then had complete brain fart the last 2
his first 5 minutes and last 5 mins absolutely blew it. Doesnt matter how it went inbetween

I think it's tough. Judah was really struggling late in the 2nd half but at the same time you do really want him in there. Couple games this season though he's really cost us with late turnovers

How was there not a timeout left ? That’s bad coaching. That was like total deja vu. Credit the kids for playing well and Joe played great I thought. How he didn’t have the ball at the end is mind boggling. But maybe if JB had a timeout left he coulda called one to get him the ball. So sick of losing games stupidly

You can see the vision for Syracuse basketball being really good next season if we can get Jesse to come back but you can't trust the coach to get the most out of the team

How was there not a timeout left ? That’s bad coaching. That was like total deja vu. Credit the kids for playing well and Joe played great I thought. How he didn’t have the ball at the end is mind boggling. But maybe if JB had a timeout left he coulda called one to get him the ball. So sick of losing games stupidly
Would you have preferred they didn’t use a timeout on the 9-2 run? Jfc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom