Worst Cuse team in JB era | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Worst Cuse team in JB era

At this moment I will not try and rate this team but I will say that these kids played the last few weeks with pride and guts. They stepped up, particularly defensively. Last night they took my comment and shoved it up my $&@!. And I couldn't be happier.

images

;)

I just wanted to bump this thread because...
MCW is going to come back and play the NCAA tourney for us this year???????

Last years team had its flaws but was able to put together a nice run by having a good draw. It's all about match ups in the dance. Let's hope this years team gets a similar draw.

OrlandoCuse said:
MCW is going to come back and play the NCAA tourney for us this year??????? Last years team had its flaws but was able to put together a nice run by having a good draw. It's all about match ups in the dance. Let's hope this years team gets a similar draw.

That's the point. This team isn't good enough to overcome playing in a bad bracket. They need some breaks. That's the fallacy of the tourney.

MCW is going to come back and play the NCAA tourney for us this year???????

Last years team had its flaws but was able to put together a nice run by having a good draw. It's all about match ups in the dance. Let's hope this years team gets a similar draw.

Maybe the hyperbole about how awful this team is will slow down.

I'm not getting involved in whether this team is the worst team...(it isn't). I just wanna say I think college basketball is the worst it has been in a long long time. I have a hard time watching it, year after year. Not sure if it is the one and done mentality (I'm getting mine!) or the total sellout to the sneaker companies. Give me the late 80's please. ;)

I know of leagues in three other galaxys and I know for a fact that we couldn't beat any of those teams.

And I am not just saying that based on this game. If NCAA wasnt this weak, we wouldnt even be on the bubble.

Wow, this thread doesn't deserve this many responses. We have seen so muchnless talent on the floor ...

If you want to vent about a disappointing stretch that makes sense. But to label this team based on it's performance the last 4 games means you are ignoring 25 relevant data points and clearly know nothing about the ebb and flow of a college basketball season. This is much closer to the worst post of the JB era (it isn't by a long shot) than this team is to being the worst team of the JB era. I would in fact argue it's one of the best teams of the era who happens to have hit a two week rut. Better now than in 2 weeks. When we make a run in both tournaments we're going to be looking back on the 20013-2014 team with memories and stories that will last forever. But hey, I'm a glass half full guy who doesn't overreact to one game (positive or negative).

Everybody understands that NKR1978 didn't bump this post from last March because he thinks this year's team really is 'the worst team in the JB era', right?
Read this from the beginning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom