Worst XMas Gifts 2013 | Syracusefan.com

Worst XMas Gifts 2013

GFTakedown

2nd String
Santa(my wife) purchased my 2 kids each an electric cat (even though we have 5 real cats) plus they each got a fury boom (which we had to put in a drawer already to shut them up)!

All I have been hearing this morning is meowing from the electric cats and crazy talking from the furbies! Best thing is our real cats are flipping out over the fake ones but our "slow" cat has been trying to get some morning xmas action!

GFTakedown said:
Santa(my wife) purchased my 2 kids each an electric cat (even though we have 5 real cats) plus they each got a fury boom (which we had to put in a drawer already to shut them up)! All I have been hearing this morning is meowing from the electric cats and crazy talking from the furbies! Best thing is our real cats are flipping out over the fake ones but our "slow" cat has been trying to get some morning xmas action!
My wife also got the fake cat for the kiddo. Arghhhh!!!!

Alarm Clocks that sound like animals, an electric cat that's motion sensitive, a huge tinker toy fort (think rods at 1 and 2 feet), stickers, paper dolls and a Jaw Harp. Santa hates me.
On the bright side: a Syracuse cup, ornament and assorted apparel.

Also, this should tell you all you need to know about my maturity level versus my wife's. I got her a necklace with little diamonds inlaid on the pendant. She got me the first volume of Marvel Zombies.

Yep. That about sums it up.

My employees got me a framed picture of our director... Lol

Funny. My mother had surgery one Christmas season when I was around 10 and while she was recuperating her boss shocked us by showing up at the house causing immediate chaos with us throwing stuff down the cellar stairs etc to clean up. My mother was still bedridden upstairs and was in no shape for a surprise visit. Well her boss brought a family " Christmas present", an 8 x 10 picture of the boss standing over my mother at her desk. The boss also dropped off some work saying she knew my mother had to be bored. My mother swore the boss came unannounced to check up on her. When my mother felt better, that picture was proudly displayed in our "water closet" adorning the wall over the toilet.

Funny. My mother had surgery one Christmas season when I was around 10 and while she was recuperating her boss shocked us by showing up at the house causing immediate chaos with us throwing stuff down the cellar stairs etc to clean up. My mother was still bedridden upstairs and was in no shape for a surprise visit. Well her boss brought a family " Christmas present", an 8 x 10 picture of the boss standing over my mother at her desk. The boss also dropped off some work saying she knew my mother had to be bored. My mother swore the boss came unannounced to check up on her. When my mother felt better, that picture was proudly displayed in our "water closet" adorning the wall over the toilet.
I'd wish an IRS audit and an identify theft on this guy and I've never met him. I'm sure your mother needed the job if she kept working for this self aggrandizing bozo.

I hope that your mom returned the favor with the gift of a swift kick to the groin as soon as she was feeling up to it.

Cheriehoop said:

Omg. Too bad you didn't have a Cousin Eddie like the Griswalds had. I think he would have had some ideas for ole bossy.

Being the romantic guy that I am, this is what I got my wife...it got 4 1/2 stars on Amazon.

31u7QQ9uZRL._AA160_.jpg

I'd wish an IRS audit and an identify theft on this guy and I've never met him. I'm sure your mother needed the job if she kept working for this self aggrandizing bozo.

The boss was a "woman executive?". My mother needed the job but we had laughs forever though over that picture - friends etc who came to the house and asked to use the facilities - always asked "why is your mom and that lady's picture over the toilet" and we'd end up laughing. It was my mothers way to "honor" the event and still laugh about it. She only worked there for only about a year after that.

So I went through my socks and got rid of the beat up ones. Today I end up without a single new pair of socks.

Got a $50 Lowes gift card which doesn't get me excited because I only buy things I need at Lowes so I don't mind paying. I ill be heading there tomorrow to buy a$50 iTunes gift card.