Would anything surprise you at this point? | Syracusefan.com

Would anything surprise you at this point?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
the ncaa could announce theyre.investigating syracuse university into whether brandon triche is a human or a robot from mars and it wouldnt shock me.

Melo is really a 30 year old ex pro ball player from overseas... This season, and last doesnt count.

Melo is really a 30 year old ex pro ball player from overseas... This season, and last doesnt count.
After Fausto Carmona, that wouldn't be too shocking.

the ncaa could announce theyre.investigating syracuse university into whether brandon triche is a human or a robot from mars and it wouldnt shock me.

Well, if you've ever watched "Ancient Aliens".....

Id be surprised if I am not a full blown alcoholic by Super Bowl Sunday between the Giants and Syracuse amid the stress of what is at stake for both teams.

Well...have you ever noticed that Triche rarely smiles or changes expression at all? Makes ya kind of wonder...

Two things I can't stand from triche.
1. When he puts his head down and looks at the floor showing meekness.
2. He has good reflexes can't stand that he doesn't have the mental understanding to use them more. Him and Cj have the ability to be all over the floor and haven't shown it to much this year.

Maybe if we tried putting them both on the same side of the floor more and they ran off each others hustle more. CJ wouldn't have to concentrate on rebounding as much if Triche got in there some and CJ could step out more to get going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom