would be curious to know the committees discussion | Syracusefan.com

would be curious to know the committees discussion

Jack Hall

All Conference
on whether they think embiid will be back. if they dont think he will they effectively handed us a two seed

I don't think they would have been given a two if they weren't told that Embid was def coming back. Who knows if Kansas was honest with them, but I think that was their rationale.

Color me very skeptical.

"We're resting him for the Big12 Tourney as a precaution & will get him back for the opening NCAAs" = what you say if you really expect him back for the S16.

"He's out 'till the S16 & we hope to get him back then" = what you say when he's done.

I don't think they would have been given a two if they weren't told that Embid was def coming back. Who knows if Kansas was honest with them, but I think that was their rationale.
of course they were told hes coming back. self indicated he would. just like jb hinted w AO. Ku earned a two seed. but what the committee believes is a different story. if Embiid comes back UF and KU are potentially the best two teams in the country. so not sure the com really believes hes coming back

i agree. if he really loves his team he comes back. if he values the rest of his career and is selfish no way he plays an amateur game w a bone still broken in his back. too risky
Color me very skeptical.

"We're resting him for the Big12 Tourney as a precaution & will get him back for the opening NCAAs" = what you say if you really expect him back for the S16.

"He's out 'till the S16 & we hope to get him back then" = what you say when he's done.

i agree. if he really loves his team he comes back. if he values the rest of his career and is selfish no way he plays an amateur game w a bone still broken in his back. too risky
see the espn guys just said south is the toughest bracket. which infers they overloaded it. that tells me the committee is very skeptical he comes back

Jack Hall said:
see the espn guys just said south is the toughest bracket. which infers they overloaded it. that tells me the committee is very skeptical he comes back

Midwest is the toughest.

Jack Hall said:

They're drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom