Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Third class behind Falcons and Bulldogs in GA.
Bulldogs are far and away #1 around here, then Falcons. I'd put Atlanta United next (rabid fanbase), then Braves, then Hawks. Then GT (maybe).

Kind of feel like historically the closer the crystal ball picks to the commitment date the more accurate they are.

Kind of feel like historically the closer the crystal ball picks to the commitment date the more accurate they are.

yes, and no one is putting anything in for the kid either way, because no one, Bnoro included, knows what the hell he is going to do.

I've been reading this board for a while and can't remember last time bnoro was wrong... more importantly it will be interesting to see how this affects meiga and poitier... do they follow if Gowdy commits ? Do they see more opportunity if he doesn't ? Do they all go their separate ways if he goes GT? This decision is monumental ...

I'd be shocked if he picked SU tonight.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately the Bornster is usually spot on.

He is but if it makes you feel better he is speculating that Shellman could be plan B if Gowdy picks Tech. That is incorrect. So, see, Bnoro is human! Gruff and human ;)

I've been reading this board for a while and can't remember last time bnoro was wrong... more importantly it will be interesting to see how this affects meiga and poitier... do they follow if Gowdy commits ? Do they see more opportunity if he doesn't ? Do they all go their separate ways if he goes GT? This decision is monumental ...
No offense to bnoro, but although he usually has his ear close to the ground, he has been wrong in recent history. (I believe Mikel Jones was one). So we will see

lol. Bnoro is more reliable than most, but this kid seems to be pretty close to the vest. I think there are a lot of thoughts about it, but only the kid knows. Hopefully this is where we make our mark.

lol. Bnoro is more reliable than most, but this kid seems to be pretty close to the vest. I think there are a lot of thoughts about it, but only the kid knows. Hopefully this is where we make our mark.

100% agree -- with no shade whatsoever thrown toward bnoro.

Hoping we'll be pleasantly surprised tonight.

Image result for cornelius nunn syracuse
;) Seriously though, Bnoro usually knows his shizz. I think Cuselegacy pushing Shellman is probably an indicator here as well.

It's all just a Shell game.

No offense to bnoro, but although he usually has his ear close to the ground, he has been wrong in recent history. (I believe Mikel Jones was one). So we will see
Having followed the Mikel Jones recruitment very closely, I would not say he was wrong. Recruiting’s fluid and things changed, fortunately, quickly there.

Also, everybody was wrong on Nunn.

Having followed the Mikel Jones recruitment very closely, I would not say he was wrong. Recruiting’s fluid and things changed, fortunately, quickly there.

Also, everybody was wrong on Nunn.

But I think that's the point -- things can change rapidly. Especially when the kid keeps the cards close to the vest. So even the most informed speculation ends up just being that -- a guess.

"Right" and "wrong" is irrelevant. Bnoro has great info, but let's see how it plays out.