Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

The whole back-end (npi) of this thread confused the hell out of me. Spent like five minutes earlier verifying on all the sites that he didn't have a Stanford offer until I got the joke. You bastards...

Sorry gang. Scary thing is I am totally sober! Keep eyes peeled on KJs Twitter account...

The whole back-end (npi) of this thread confused the hell out of me. Spent like five minutes earlier verifying on all the sites that he didn't have a Stanford offer until I got the joke. You bastards...

you are slipping considering your major

When I was working in Gettsyburg I worked for a contractor called McCall -McClurg from Harrisburg Pa. I would ask the whitehats/supervision if they had MOM tattoos and my foreman would ask me what I meant by it. Finally I broke down and told him when I got a job at Nine Mile Pt. power plant what it meant. You put an M&M on each cheek and when you bend over it spells "MOM". The foreman was not a whitehat.

His Twitter handle is exactly what I say to the commode every morning

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

well then...let's just hope he doesn't bend over

If he does, does that mean he will commit to South Oregon University?

I may be mistaken, but this would be one of the biggest battles we have won in recruiting since maybe the PP days. Anyone know who KJ is TO at on twitter?

^ well that's cryptic and almost sounds as though A.J. Actually doesn't know what K.J. Is going to do.

^ well that's cryptic and almost sounds as though A.J. Actually doesn't know what K.J. Is going to do.

Or it sounds like KJ knows where he wants to go, it is indeed SU and AJ wants to allow him the chance of making the announcement rather than spoil his decision.

He hasn't tweeted anything in a couple of days so there's no telling if it's today or tomorrow. I think he said "probably", so it might not even be these next two days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom