Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Looks like Eric deleted the original Tweet. He must have figured the NCAA is very sensitive about the illegal use of fireworks, very dangerous
The tweet was from George McDonald to Eric White. It's still on McDonald's page.

Looks like Eric deleted the original Tweet. He must have figured the NCAA is very sensitive about the illegal use of fireworks, very dangerous

Fireworks are legal in the state of PA! Hopefully someone will be procuring them bringing some up to Syracuse!

It's a beautiful thing. Other schools started these double entendre games but glad we have finally joined the club. We need to use every angle we can.

spot on. how is that different from what every other college coach does. Keep em coming.

What time is the firework display?

The recruiting editor for one of the Michigan sites predicted that he'd be a Syracuse commit yesterday on 247.
Solidifying his ultimate school would be good for us and coaches to concentrate on other aspects of the offense. I personally would like to see at least one top level RB added to the roster. You all know the names Naesean Howard may be better than I first realized but I still want a feature type kid with speed and the ability to quickly change direction.

Solidifying his ultimate school would be good for us and coaches to concentrate on other aspects of the offense. I personally would like to see at least one top level RB added to the roster. You all know the names Naesean Howard may be better than I first realized but I still want a feature type kid with speed and the ability to quickly change direction.
No worries Cali...Howard will be playing DB at SU.

*ps i love that we are doing it. it certainly seems to be putting us in the right direction*
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I see no issue with it.

All
Yes. please inform on whatever good news one is reading...
I can find is 247 lists him as warmer on Cuse. But that's ll I got, which of course isn't rivals...

247 predictions have him up to 80% for Syracuse, for whatever that's worth.

Sorry for being vague, R***** had an insider posting from one of their guys that said multiple sources told him that KJ indeed has S and U tattooed on his buttcheeks and is expected to moon everyone by Saturday if you catch my drift... I do not know of any Stanford offer, neither R***** nor S**** list them at all. UCLA, Mizzou, Tenn, Buttgers, a nice list of offers but no Stanford and thank goodness no Miami

Oh and every prediction on 247 made in the last month has him going to SU. The Mich picks were all over a month ago, Cuse has been the last 8 picks in a row. For what it's worth

The R****ls article says he got a big "S" and "U" tattooed on each asscheek. That's got to be a good sign.

I didn't think you were being serious...But according to DjOrange he says the same thing.

My bad, bro.

Sorry 4eva we actually are taking poetic license, KJ did not literally do that. It is code for he is a done deal per several sources of the R***** dude, the figurative mooning comes between now and Saturday

Sorry 4eva we actually are taking poetic license, KJ did not literally do that. It is code for he is a done deal per several sources of the R***** dude, the figurative mooning comes between now and Saturday
Now I look like a dumb ass...lol GOD DAMN YOU!

Now I look like a dumb ass...lol GOD DAMN YOU!
If it makes you feel a little better, I started to believe them too. Then I realized no matter how diehard a kid is, they won't get SU tatted on their hindquarters. And if they did, they certainly couldn't moon a crowd at their selection ceremony, it would be extremely distasteful.

Also, it's good he's about KJ being considered by all parties a serious SU lean that said I'm not sure ill feel sure of his commitment till the ink is dry...

If it makes you feel a little better, I started to believe them too. Then I realized no matter how diehard a kid is, they won't get SU tatted on their hindquarters. And if they did, they certainly couldn't moon a crowd at their selection ceremony, it would be extremely distasteful.

I thought somehow he could pull it off...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom