Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

I get the feeling that KJ is waiting for a bigger offer and we are his back-up of sorts. I have no inside info on KJ but it's the vibe I am getting. I know Michigan is a big offer but they have 2 receivers and haven't backed off their other receivers they are pursuing either. I'd love for him to commit though because I think he is a big time prospect. Not holding my breath, though.

I think he wants a Miami offer but they already have 2 commits at WR. Might not be in the cards.

If I gave it to the government some douche like Snowden would give it away for free. I'm holding out for a decent payday.:cool:

If CuseLegacy is the board Madam, does this make Cali one of the disgruntled working girls?

If I gave it to the government some douche like Snowden would give it away for free. I'm holding out for a decent payday.Disability isn't near enough.:cool:

This is true because if you have the authentic Cali translator you will learn:
  1. The location of the lost city of Atlantis;
  2. The location of the Arc of the Covenant and how to wield its power;
  3. What really happened in Area 51;
  4. Who really shot JFK and
  5. Obama's plan to cede power to the UN creating one world government and naming himself dictator.

By no means am I being negative at all here. However with UM full up at wideout I just get a feeling this kid is waiting for another offer (maybe ND as he seemed really excited when they showed interest a month or so ago but they didn't offer) almost like hey SU ios cool and all but I wish school x would offer me and I would commit in a heartbeat. Just wondering if anyone else has that feeling?

By no means am I being negative at all here. However with UM full up at wideout I just get a feeling this kid is waiting for another offer (maybe ND as he seemed really excited when they showed interest a month or so ago but they didn't offer) almost like hey SU ios cool and all but I wish school x would offer me and I would commit in a heartbeat. Just wondering if anyone else has that feeling?
I understand that view point however I think that is true with a lot of kids. I just think he is taking his time. I'm not sure if he wants to commit before his senior season or wait until after.

I understand that view point however I think that is true with a lot of kids. I just think he is taking his time. I'm not sure if he wants to commit before his senior season or wait until after.

And I respect that but recruiting is so different nowadays where a UM can have almost no more room at the inn by July. Don't know would love to have the kid but I want him to be happy so let him take his time that he needs.

^Really did he need an To have RU in that # ? Booooooooooo bad move

Someone should point that out to him. Screw the 140 characters. Sometimes you just need to rephrase.

@EricWhiteCuse: # big time announcement coming at the end of the week... Have we done all we can? #familyfirst #CUSE14
My guess would be Erv, not KJ.

@CoachGMcDonald: @EricWhiteCuse can't wait to hear those "FIREWORKS" coming out of Bethlehem PA #ACC

Reactions: 007
@CoachGMcDonald: @EricWhiteCuse can't wait to hear those "FIREWORKS" coming out of Bethlehem PA #ACC

I think I am going to start calling you "Fast Whitey". LOL. That's what I get for working on Quarterlies.
So does that mean he's announcing today?

a. how are these not recruiting violations yet?
b. when will they become recruiting violations?

i see some irony in this while the o'bannon case is going on.

*ps i love that we are doing it. it certainly seems to be putting us in the right direction*

*ps i love that we are doing it. it certainly seems to be putting us in the right direction*

There are fireworks in PA today. It's a holiday. Nothing to see here.

It's a beautiful thing. Other schools started these double entendre games but glad we have finally joined the club. We need to use every angle we can.

Looks like Eric deleted the original Tweet. He must have figured the NCAA is very sensitive about the illegal use of fireworks, very dangerous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom