Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

I hope Williams makes it here. He and Ish on opposite sides would be sweet.

Williams was our most highly rated WR recruit in a LONG time. I'd like to see him make it here, as well--provided he shapes up and gets with the program. If he's going to be dependable, I'm all for it. If he's going to continue being an unreliable distraction with 99 problems, we might be better off without him.

I've heard some things that give me pause about his character, but hopefully this is a wake up call. He's got a lot of minor red flags that collectively start to paint a consistent picture about his character. He's running out of chances.

Williams was our most highly rated WR recruit in a LONG time. I'd like to see him make it here, as well--provided he shapes up and gets with the program. If he's going to be dependable, I'm all for it. If he's going to continue being an unreliable distraction with 99 problems, we might be better off without him.

I've heard some things that give me pause about his character, but hopefully this is a wake up call. He's got a lot of minor red flags that collectively start to paint a consistent picture about his character. He's running out of chances.
The wake up call should have been not qualifying out of high school, not this transgression

sure he got tossed from milford but after this reply to syrfootball tweet on AJ As QB he's the best QB you'll see...he can do it all, and with me right next to him...it's even worse Made me think that there not fully closing the book on him.

sure he got tossed from milford but after this reply to syrfootball tweet on AJ As QB he's the best QB you'll see...he can do it all, and with me right next to him...it's even worse Made me think that there not fully closing the book on him.
No problem with him coming here, just think he made it hard to achieve from a purely academics standpoint. He can still do it but it will now require a bit more effort than otherwise.

I saw that tweet today. I thought he him coming here wasn't happening. He still has Syracuse committ on his Twitter page also. I'm so confused.

I saw that tweet today. I thought he him coming here wasn't happening. He still has Syracuse committ on his Twitter page also. I'm so confused.
My thought is he wants to come here for 2 reasons: 1. His other D1 opportunities dried up and 2. He sees AJ starting and wants to be a part of that. What the coaching staff wants is what's important now.

What keeps him out of Orange football is inability to meet the academic standards for the school tp accept him. It ain't gonna happen.

I would be okay with a little cheating to win at this point. Come on Texas wants to pay kids. Nc is greasing them buy. Old miss is doing something, no way they get that class if they didn't (movie blue chips comes to mind). Nd has a bunch of cheaters. Let's right this ship with not so smart players that can run and catch footballs for touchdowns. Let's do this.

What keeps him out of Orange football is inability to meet the academic standards for the school tp accept him. It ain't gonna happen.

True, but it is only a standardized test score. It isn't an insurmountable obstacle.

He doesn't need to go to prep school to retake the SAT or ACT. And if he can't attain the necessary score, then he won't be here--simple as that.

I would be okay with a little cheating to win at this point. Come on Texas wants to pay kids. Nc is greasing them buy. Old miss is doing something, no way they get that class if they didn't (movie blue chips comes to mind). Nd has a bunch of cheaters. Let's right this ship with not so smart players that can run and catch footballs for touchdowns. Let's do this.
not sure if serious but I really hope not.

81298584d23d419df438b30a80a382932151bb14a28c0dcd0b379bb02ada16f3.jpg

What tweet are you referring to?

I would be shocked if he ever makes it to SU. Andrey Baskin 2.0.

Received a call yesterday from a close source to the KJ situation. SU continues to have a vested interest in KJ and is doing everything they can to get him qualified/into SU even after his expulsion from Milford. This is a non-SU source. Also a bit more info on what happened..

Received a call yesterday from a close source to the KJ situation. SU continues to have a vested interest in KJ and is doing everything they can to get him qualified/into SU even after his expulsion from Milford. This is a non-SU source. Also a bit more info on what happened..

gotta get playmakers in house... if KJ doesn't make it, nobody can fault SU. They have tried their freaking hardest to get this kid!

Can you send a PM on the story?

You sure about this? I believe the exact opposite is true.

You sure about this? I believe the exact opposite is true.

I am sure someone told me what I mentioned? Yes. Does it actually happen, I have no idea. I also have no interest in being a guy 'in the know' with regard to recruiting. This to me seemed like a decent nugget to share based on how crazy his recruitment has gone.

At least he's going to college somewhere. Hope it works out for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom