Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Does anybody know anything about these kids that are visiting with kj? Any chance we could make one of them flip?
  • DB Blessaun Austin
  • TE Darrell Cloy
  • OL Quentin Hall
  • DT Kenny Randall
  • OL Kenneth Roman
  • RB Markel Smith
  • DB Tyrone Washington

Does anybody know anything about these kids that are visiting with kj? Any chance we could make one of them flip?
  • DB Blessaun Austin
  • TE Darrell Cloy
  • OL Quentin Hall
  • DT Kenny Randall
  • OL Kenneth Roman
  • RB Markel Smith
  • DB Tyrone Washington

• DB Blessaun Austin - no info
  • TE Darrell Cloy - Committed to Arizona in 2014 class, 3 star per rivals and scout, California kid, offered by Colorado
  • OL Quentin Hall - no info
  • DT Kenny Randall - 2 star per rivals and scout in 2014 class, reportedly offered by Temple, no reported committment
  • OL Kenneth Roman - no info
  • RB Markel Smith - Committed to Iowa in 2014 class, 3 star per rivals, 4 star per scout, Missouri kid, offered by Illinois, Mississippi, and Missouri
  • DB Tyrone Washington - 2 star per rivals, NR per scout in 2014 class, reportedly offered by Rutgers, no reported committment
  • LB Sidney Gopre - Committed to Rutgers in 2014 class, 3 star per rivals and scout, Jersey kid, offered by Duke, Iowa, Miami Fl, Mich St., Nebraska, PSU, Pitt, Syracuse, Wisconsin
On paper, KJ, Gopre, Smith and Cloy look like the guys we'd want to land.

TheWorldsGreatest#2‏@KJWilliams2 1h
Headin up to Cuse tomorrow...bouta watch my bro's go to work
1f3c8.png

I know Blessuan Austin - the kid is an ATHLETE. Can at anywhere but DB prob best position.

He's a Brooklyn kid who moved to Queens and prob ended up at a program with less exposure and coaching than the big dogs in city

He played QB out of necessity in HS but he could be a WR too IMO

Hard working kid - Im a fan

And so it goes...

#cutyourlosses
Would love to hear what happened here. Too bad

My guess (just a guess--no background info) Drugs

That tends to get you released quickly.

Man, just two weeks ago, he was at the Maryland game in a Cuse hat with 4 other Milford teammates, really wish he could just get to the hill...

You really think he would last at Cuse?

Milford was his chance...he blew it.
Yeah, good point...i mean he literally had life by the balls about a year ago being the top WR recruit for a team in need of more options at the position. Sad that you can see this kids future derailing right in front of us. Wish someone would help him get his act together, cause he could be special athletically.

Yeah, good point...i mean he literally had life by the balls about a year ago being the top WR recruit for a team in need of more options at the position. Sad that you can see this kids future derailing right in front of us. Wish someone would help him get his act together, cause he could be special athletically.

Having a coworker going through the hell of watching his son self-destruct over numerous 2nd chances...some just don't get it. Some realize in time and self-correct, some too late but recover what they can, some never get it and become useless to society, incarcerated or dead.

I think he was into the green stuff

Purely speculation on my part. Just speculation..

I think he was into the green stuff

Purely speculation on my part. Just speculation..
I figured...you can debate the legality of it, it is still a drug...but BL: it has side effects to ruin your productivity and initiative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom