Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

I never post, but I religiously follow both the Basketball and Football pages. Just saw this tweet and hope everything is alright. Pray for KJ.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 196
He's fine. He's not able to attend the prom tonight and he's depressed and his girlfriend is pissed at him.

from recent interview with KJ's coach he made it sound awful like he could be committing to Michigan soon. UM was in the other day to visit with him and his coach, and went over the process of what would be expected after he gave a verbal. he did say he doesn't know for sure, but if you believe that i don't know what to tell you, especially since he is helping in the process. definitely don't have a good feeling about this one.

from recent interview with KJ's coach he made it sound awful like he could be committing to Michigan soon. UM was in the other day to visit with him and his coach, and went over the process of what would be expected after he gave a verbal. he did say he doesn't know for sure, but if you believe that i don't know what to tell you, especially since he is helping in the process. definitely don't have a good feeling about this one.

Didn't we think the same thing was going to happen with Wayne Morgan, and then Big Blue passed him by?

Didn't we think the same thing was going to happen with Wayne Morgan, and then Big Blue passed him by?
Ya after Morgan did what all NYC kids do... Extend the process. KJ is looking to make a decision this Summer while there are spots still open. They were just in to visit him yesterday and have been going after him hard.

In an interesting twist of fate another Syracuse target Corey Holmes could help us land KJ Williams. Apparently Holmes is pretty interested in Michigan, and is planning a return visit. UM coaches visited him last week, and want him. The only problem is he may not make it up there for a few months, we just have to hope KJ doesn't commit there before then.

In an interesting twist of fate another Syracuse target Corey Holmes could help us land KJ Williams. Apparently Holmes is pretty interested in Michigan, and is planning a return visit. UM coaches visited him last week, and want him. The only problem is he may not make it up there for a few months, we just have to hope KJ doesn't commit there before then.
Would rather have Corey Holmes if I had my choice. STA could be an important pipeline and Holmes is the real deal.

I'm fully expecting that to happen.After last season's fiasco with Gus telling everyone he wanted to play with friends ,I don't trust any of the BS until they sign.His connection with AJ was just talk and when he said an offer from Syracuse would follow with his commit to the Orange. Kids, we need 'em but you can't hang on their words.There are others out there that maybe we can bring into the program; Go get 'em George!

Would rather have Corey Holmes if I had my choice. STA could be an important pipeline and Holmes is the real deal.

i agree. i just think we have a much better chance with KJ. Either one would be a home run pick up

I'm fully expecting that to happen.After last season's fiasco with Gus telling everyone he wanted to play with friends ,I don't trust any of the BS until they sign.His connection with AJ was just talk and when he said an offer from Syracuse would follow with his commit to the Orange. Kids, we need 'em but you can't hang on their words.There are others out there that maybe we can bring into the program; Go get 'em George!

lets let the kid make a decision before we go writing him off. i mean it's michigan who came into the picture. i think that's a good reason to pause and take a while to decide. not to mention gus would be here in marrone didn't snatch up anselmo in the last minute

Cuse is getting a little notice on the recruiting websites. 1/8 recruiting experts for 247 believe that he is a Cuse lean. Kids twitter is silent about recruiting. Hope we get some momentum with recruiting and in the season and show this kid the light. Hope to see him in Orange

Cuse is getting a little notice on the recruiting websites. 1/8 recruiting experts for 247 believe that he is a Cuse lean. Kids twitter is silent about recruiting. Hope we get some momentum with recruiting and in the season and show this kid the light. Hope to see him in Orange

1 out of 8 isn't that great. although AJ is his cousin and he said he is Orange. He was right about Franklin let's hope he is right about KJ. It would be nice to have a big name recruit on board during the Summer.

1 out of 8 isn't that great. although AJ is his cousin and he said he is Orange. He was right about Franklin let's hope he is right about KJ. It would be nice to have a big name recruit on board during the Summer.

Patience is a virtue, better to have solid commits that don't waiver at the end than have AE and ZA types that jump in the end.

Patience is a virtue, better to have solid commits that don't waiver at the end than have AE and ZA types that jump in the end.
not comparable situations in any way shape or form.

So Michigan was in to visit KJ on May 22 and all the ‘signs’ were pointing for him to commit to Michigan. Now here we sit on June 13th with no commitment.

Reminds me a lot of Wayne Morgan. In May/June of that year he was supposed to be a lock for Michigan. Even the recruiting site having at least one writer giving us a chance is a positive. 2 years ago with Wayne Morgan it would have been 0/8.

It doesnt much matter what the recruiting sites say. I just think its a good sign that we're not being completely ignored by these sites like the past few years. Now only mostly ignored.

patience? i'm not making it up he said himself he would be making a commitment by end of Summer. And if our staff didn't leave AE and ZA were signed sealed and delivered. No comparison

patience? i'm not making it up he said himself he would be making a commitment by end of Summer. And if our staff didn't leave AE and ZA were signed sealed and delivered. No comparison
ZA I agree with, not so sure about AE. Either way, doesn't really matter does it, neither one came and good luck to them. And as for "patience", I was speaking metaphorically and not specifically to the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom