Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Forgive me for what will probably be a stupid question.

The thread for Both KJ Williams and AJ Long say class of 2013...does that mean Long will be on campus soon and that there are still undecideds for the class of 2013 (ie Williams)? For some reason I thought they were 2014 but I don't follow recruiting as closely as most here do.

The thread for Both KJ Williams and AJ Long say class of 2013...does that mean Long will be on campus soon and that there are still undecideds for the class of 2013 (ie Williams)? For some reason I thought they were 2014 but I don't follow recruiting as closely as most here do.
They are both 2014 recruits. There are still a few straggling 2013 kids out there, but I don't think we are after any of them for 2013 anymore.

No they are both 2014. Poster error..that only admins can correct.

3. the 3rd they may want a slot
We haven't even seen last year's WRS ON THE FIELD YET AND THEY aren't sliced fake cheese The two Corys and Estime who should all see some PT this year. I'm not sure who will be re-shirted at this point but 'm guessing at least one will be unless the injury bug hits us there.:p

We haven't even seen last year's WRS ON THE FIELD YET AND THEY aren't sliced fake cheese The two Corys and Estime who should all see some PT this year. I'm not sure who will be re-shirted at this point but 'm guessing at least one will be unless the injury bug hits us there.:p

huh

Yeah I screwed it up!!

TOS talking about KJ is "focused on two", is that SU and Michigan? Article was written yesterday...

TOS talking about KJ is "focused on two", is that SU and Michigan? Article was written yesterday...
Yep . Looks like some others have come into the picture though

Just my impression from reading his twitter but if he commits to Syracuse this could one of those long, drawn out decisions.

My impression as well.
I'm always or recently learnedthat "I love Syrause and my friend or relative are going there" doesn't seem to transition to solid verbals if at all with any degree of regularity or in too many cases,at all.!:crazy:

Can we get a board representative to act or recruit a translaor for Cali's posts. I would say 90 % of them I read multiple times only to say, What was that all about. LOL

or perhaps Cali could you put the cipher to your code on the pay side ;)

I'm always or recently learnedthat "I love Syrause and my friend or relative are going there" doesn't seem to transition to solid verbals if at all with any degree of regularity or in too many cases,at all.!:crazy:

Cali,
I have to agree with heatercuse on this one. Lately I have been able to understand what you have been saying, but I am completely lost on this post and what you are trying to say. :)

Cali,
I have to agree with heatercuse on this one. Lately I have been able to understand what you have been saying, but I am completely lost on this post and what you are trying to say. :)

Actually this one is easy...EO and Gus were suppose to both come to Syracuse because they were friends...didn't happen. I think he is saying that just because KJ and AJ are cousins it doesn't mean they will both commit to SU.

Actually this one is easy...EO and Gus were suppose to both come to Syracuse because they were friends...didn't happen. I think he is saying that just because KJ and AJ are cousins it doesn't mean they will both commit to SU.

It makes sense now that I read your post, thanks. I thought the quotes meant Cali was saying that not the recruit.

Ok, you are hired. You will be pulling triple duty as the co-board twitter guru, Cali translator and board Madam.

Can we get a board representative to act or recruit a translaor for Cali's posts. I would say 90 % of them I read multiple times only to say, What was that all about. LOL

or perhaps Cali could you put the cipher to your code on the pay side ;)
If I gave it to the government some douche like Snowden would give it away for free. I'm holding out for a decent payday.Disability isn't near enough.:cool:

I get the feeling that KJ is waiting for a bigger offer and we are his back-up of sorts. I have no inside info on KJ but it's the vibe I am getting. I know Michigan is a big offer but they have 2 receivers and haven't backed off their other receivers they are pursuing either. I'd love for him to commit though because I think he is a big time prospect. Not holding my breath, though.

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long37m
@KjWilliams2 #CuseNation #TheNewEra14 #OrangeCrush14 #CuseFam Come on Kj you we are the best for you. Think Orange
BNxNC7nCYAA7QBj.jpg:large

AJ Long and Eric White make for a mean recruiting tandem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom