Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

That all depends on if the 4* wr Robinson from California comitts and signs with us.

Good point. I forgot about him. Regardless, we aren’t passing on Torrence if he wants to come here even in the last hour. WR recruiting hasn’t been DB’s strength since he’s been here.

Stop!!! He hasn’t even played his Sr. Year yet. Let’s see if he reaches the hype.
stripes lighten GIF
I think he was making a joke as it was in reference to a UMass offer.

He took a visit to Rutgers the first week of June. Sounds like he had a good visit to Michigan State this past weekend. This weekend he'll be back on an official visit to Syracuse. He also has a visit scheduled to BC on June 21st. Hopefully he makes a decision to stay home after this weekend.

Michigan St is recruiting him as a CB.
Very interesting. All signs pointed to him being recruited at WR here. I wonder how he feels about schools like state only wanting him on defense. I know I would rather be running on syracuses new style offense

Really feel like we’re gonna get him back. I know players the recommit very rarely recommit to that school, but feeling good about this one.
There might not be room by the time he finishes with all his visits.

Can't afford to not leave a scholly open from Syair, imo. Even if we get wr commits from a bunch of 4-stars; no way of knowing if they will flip at the last minute. A hometown kid has to be a take, if he decides to re-commit.

He'll train to start there and be back here when he's ready in a couple of years.

He takes too long and poof...no opening

This isn't 2018.
He was all set with a scholarship to his dream school and decided to get slick and check out some other schools.

I hope he doesn’t screw his recruitment up completely here and end up having to go somewhere like Rutgers or UConn or Temple.

I think he is a good player and could help us but with the portal, opportunities for HS players are more limited and things change fast. It is dangerous to be out there doing musical chairs for the last scholarships at your position.

You would think Symir would be helping him with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom