WVU Post of the Night | Syracusefan.com

WVU Post of the Night

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
I ain't seen a beating like this...

since I taped a cucumber to my thigh and walked into a funny bar

I like the one where he says he just saw a Syracuse tight end running by...

I liked the hundreds that blamed the refs for WVU losing.

"Bad News...The WVU defense is still on the field at the Carrier Dome."

That board is fantastic.

HAHAHA... Too bad some of em are real dickheads... including their AD. If I wasn't born in the Cuse I would have no problem with em.

It's endless!

ERRbilly: I believe some of the Syracuse players may have been using performance enhancing drugs. Any thoughts or input???

brokenbones: I could be wrong, but play action and wheel route are not drugs.

It's endless!

ERRbilly: I believe some of the Syracuse players may have been using performance enhancing drugs. Any thoughts or input???

I saw this one too. Awesome. Nick Provo freebases wheel routes.

It's endless!

just phenomenal

I browsed their board and most of their fans are taking the beating like a man. It's actually somewhat more civil than our own board. Some bad officiating posts that get shouted down that they still would've lost. Anyhow, the 1 thing I found interesting as it relates to our board is most are clamoring to fire the DC and to improve the defense. People who follow our board would believe the way to win is to improve the offense. Truth is you need both.

"I can't belive what I'm reading here. Apparently you all missed the first 40 minutes of this game where Syracuse was allowed to do whatever they wanted.

This game has been total ********* from the start and I bet someone made a pile of money on this game.

Syracuse is *******. They will not win the league. This is not Syracuse, this is Syracuse + the zebras. Do not forget that." ~ GoGoHologo

"The god news, we get to play these guys two more years. Bad news, it might be two losses." ~ cwbullet

"don't worry, SMU, Houston and UCF won't be able to figure out the 3-3-5 for a couple years." ~ myusername80

One of my personal favorites.

"Great...now we let Syracuse's offense back on the field...ugh here comes another 7 points..." ~ DebbieDouner

"The most points ever scored by Cuse in the 59 years of the "rivalry". Congratulations, Jeff." ~ DubVJimE

Best post of the night.

"Honestly, Cuse manned up and dominated us. Manageable third downs kill the 3-3-5, and they executed perfectly. we killed ourselves with that key drop by Tavon, two key interceptions (took points from us on the 1st gave them 7 on the second), kick off return - you name it. We failed! Cuse did everything right. well coached, disciplined and a hot QB. Next week will tell us how good of a team we are. Do we rebound at RU?" ~ statmanwvu

Hopefully, they destroy Rutgers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom