WVU | Syracusefan.com

WVU

NKR1978

Living Legend
How the heck did we beat them last year? I think their defense is suspect, and have no chance of winning a BCS championship, but I'm just amazed that we were able to keep their offense in check.

They're a fun team to watch and aside from their gullible fans who seem to buy every expansion rumor on the internet, I wish them well. It's fun to see an old eastern independent beat up on the dust bowl a little bit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

They have incredible speed and run to space so well...it's really hard to believe.

They have incredible speed and run to space so well...it's really hard to believe.

This is a really fun game. Texas just ripped all momentum away from WVU.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

This announcer sounds like a HUGE Texas homer.

I'm really going to miss playing WV every year. Even in basketball. Really wish it was them instead of Pitt in the ACC with us.

I'm really going to miss playing WV every year. Even in basketball. Really wish it was them instead of Pitt in the ACC with us.

Just glad it's one of Pitt/WVU and not UConn or Rutgers. Pitt, Syracuse and WVU are the BE teams that deserve a seat at the adult table. Glad we all landed on our feet.

Texas taking a page out of Shafer's book. You have to get to Geno.

It would be nice to see the Longhorns and the Cowboys both bite it this week.

WVU just got the ball back on downs up 3 with 8 min to go. I'm going to laugh so hard if Texas loses this one. They deserve to have their season derailed by the conference newbies. Bet they're wishing they took Louisville instead. ;)

WVU's offense is sick. I'd love to have playmakers like that.

WOW! Huge mistake by Geno Smith. That might cost them the win, although it seemed the the refs were starting to show their hand in Texas' favor anyway.

WOW! Texas with a horrid snap. They just screwed themselves. AND THEY MISSED THE FG!!! OH MY! WVU has a chance to put this one out of reach with one long, sustained scoring drive.

Golden scoring opportunity for a go ahead TD squandered away.

you switch our wr with theirs and i wonder what would happen.. they make 10-15 plays a game from nothing.

I don't think WVU loses until their BCS game. I think it's pretty clear they were probably the only school in the Big East ready to make that jump into the spotlight.

Mack Brown is toast.

Tomorrow's headlines will read "Texas Toast". Game. Set. Match...to the newbies. This WVU team is impressive.

I wonder if they'll loop this game on the Longhorn Network all week long? ;)

UT got away with one last week. They're probably a year away.

Holgorson is awesome. This happens everywhere he goes. WVU just nailed it with that hire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Holgorson is awesome. This happens everywhere he goes. WVU just nailed it with that hire.

I wish our staff would watch this game tape and steal some of these WVU plays. That is one dynamic offense, and a fun one to watch.

People here like to make fun of the way he looks and he definitely comes off as somewhat unstable, but the man puts up points, and of you can put up points you can win games.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom