WWE Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

I don’t watch the weekly shows but my god Vince wants his audience to think Raw is Golden State and Smackdown is Cleveland minus LeBron James.
This booking is so bad. The crowd literally hates every ending.
Also Ronda Rousey was shocked at how much she was booed when she was suppose to be the face.

I thought it was Drago-Creed and that Bryan legit got concussed.
I got he didn’t. Heyman looked concerned.
You mean heyman legit thought Bryan maybe injured ?

I finished don’t matter but Vince completely buried Smackdown by letting them be swept.
Does anyone watch both shows why does Vince hate Smackdown?

Gotta think it’s to set up some kind of angle.

I don’t watch the weekly shows but my god Vince wants his audience to think Raw is Golden State and Smackdown is Cleveland minus LeBron James.
This booking is so bad. The crowd literally hates every ending.
Also Ronda Rousey was shocked at how much she was booed when she was suppose to be the face.

I'm sure Fox will be impressed with what Vince did to Smackdown after they paid all that money

Also I think it's fair to say Enzo Amore has some issues and is heading the wrong direction

Also, feel like that was another crappy crowd. Didn’t care about anything except what obviously wasn’t going to happen(Becky is hurt, clowns!). Basically booed or were indifferent to everyone that actually wrestled.

*except NOW you all like Charlotte? SMH.

To expand on the highlights : when Brock actually decides to sell something he can be awesome. It’s like once a year at this point. But he was great. Bryan was really laying his stuff in and they were making it feel like he had a shot. Well done.

Rousy took an absolute BEATING. From the elbow that cut her, to those kendo stick shots...she had blood and red marks and welts and bruises everywhere. Her and Charlotte were both great, though Charlotte is still arguably the best overall wrestler in the company IMO.

Also, feel like that was another crappy crowd. Didn’t care about anything except what obviously wasn’t going to happen(Becky is hurt, clowns!). Basically booed or were indifferent to everyone that actually wrestled.

*except NOW you all like Charlotte? SMH.

To expand on the highlights : when Brock actually decides to sell something he can be awesome. It’s like once a year at this point. But he was great. Bryan was really laying his stuff in and they were making it feel like he had a shot. Well done.

Rousy took an absolute BEATING. From the elbow that cut her, to those kendo stick shots...she had blood and red marks and welts and bruises everywhere. Her and Charlotte were both great, though Charlotte is still arguably the best overall wrestler in the company IMO.
They cheered Charlotte because Ronda is getting the Roman Reigns treatment.
Fans don’t want creative crowning people who aren’t their top choices as over. Becky is way more over than Ronda and it took the crowd going nuts at Summerslam to even get her where she was.
Charlotte was beating up the golden one was why they cheered her.
Stephaine doesn’t put anyone over but she has done it for Ronda because they want Ronda super over.
The problem is the creative are cramming her down peoples throats instead of building Ronda up slowly.
That is why she is getting booed.

Vince and creative literally hate their audience now. They are going to do what they want and not what fans want.
It’s why their chosen ones don’t get cheered organically.
Fans are sick of Brock Lesnar but he still champ and doesn’t put anyone over. Instead atleast Brock made Bryan look good instead of burying him.
This company is flush with cash but man the creative and leadership don’t care what their fans think and that means they aren’t going to have loyalty a generation from now.

They cheered Charlotte because Ronda is getting the Roman Reigns treatment.
Fans don’t want creative crowning people who aren’t their top choices as over. Becky is way more over than Ronda and it took the crowd going nuts at Summerslam to even get her where she was.
Charlotte was beating up the golden one was why they cheered her.
Stephaine doesn’t put anyone over but she has done it for Ronda because they want Ronda super over.
The problem is the creative are cramming her down peoples throats instead of building Ronda up slowly.
That is why she is getting booed.

Vince and creative literally hate their audience now. They are going to do what they want and not what fans want.
It’s why their chosen ones don’t get cheered organically.
Fans are sick of Brock Lesnar but he still champ and doesn’t put anyone over. Instead atleast Brock made Bryan look good instead of burying him.
This company is flush with cash but man the creative and leadership don’t care what their fans think and that means they aren’t going to have loyalty a generation from now.

Eh. They’re way too fickle and don’t even know what they want IMO. Becky will get booed by a certain portion once she defends the title a few times. Same way even the most respected (Punk, Bryan, etc.) lost fan support once they were on top.

It’s like they just want to see if they can “force” WWE to put someone on top and once they finally do, they lose interest.

Eh. They’re way too fickle and don’t even know what they want IMO. Becky will get booed by a certain portion once she defends the title a few times. Same way even the most respected (Punk, Bryan, etc.) lost fan support once they were on top.
Becky is Stone Cold Circa 1996.
Problem is creative sucks and won’t capitalize on it. They could easily make her finisher the stunHER and her mic skills are elite.
Creative wants Ronda to be the top dog because that is what Hhh and Stephaine promised her when they got her to sign.
Also they want Charlotte to be a top dog because of her father.
The biggest problem creative and Vince have right now is they make up their minds without regard for what their fans want. They don’t care and cram what they want down their fans throats and it has been getting rejected since Cena became the top dog.
Punk and Bryan never lost the fans support. They were booked poorly even when champion. Cena was still booked as the top dog while Punl had the belt for over a year. That hurt Punk and the belt. Cena was main eventing the PPVs even when Punk was champ and on Bryan the creative was so pissed at the hijacks they gave Bryan nothing to work with and Kane injured him.

Creative doesn’t care what fans think.

What happened now?

He was at the show standing on his chair getting the crowd around him to do his “schtick” while he yelled it out...until security snatched him up and kicked him out. There’s videos out there.

Becky is Stone Cold Circa 1996.
Problem is creative sucks and won’t capitalize on it. They could easily make her finisher the stunHER and her mic skills are elite.
Creative wants Ronda to be the top dog because that is what Hhh and Stephaine promised her when they got her to sign.
Also they want Charlotte to be a top dog because of her father.
The biggest problem creative and Vince have right now is they make up their minds without regard for what their fans want. They don’t care and cram what they want down their fans throats and it has been getting rejected since Cena became the top dog.

Becky is the champ...

He was at the show standing on his chair getting the crowd around him to do his “schtick” while he yelled it out...until security snatched him up and kicked him out. There’s videos out there.
How did he get in???

Becky is the champ...
So was CM Punk for all of 2013 and he was still treated like Cena was above in him In booking/TV time/main events.
The belt means nothing.
Brock Lesnar is champ and barely on TV.
Punk was champ for 14 months and Cena still went after in main eventing PPVs for 12 of those 14.

Bryan Lesnar match was great. They had me for a second, thought Brock was gonna tap.

Bryan is so damn great

Why has Rousey stolen Pipers entire wardrobe and nickname??

That alone makes me want to boo her.

Don’t Fluck with my favorite wrestler of All Time.

What’s the story there??

Better be good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom