WWE Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Wow! I highly advise everyone to watch the first 10 minutes of Raw and the last 10 minutes of Raw.

Wow! I highly advise everyone to watch the first 10 minutes of Raw and the last 10 minutes of Raw.

Only saw a few segments last night but missed like 90% of the show. Ill check it out tonight, perhaps.

Only saw a few segments last night but missed like 90% of the show. Ill check it out tonight, perhaps.

Those are basically the only parts of the show I watched, so I have no idea if the whole episode was good.

I know why they did it, but having Ambrose go heel last night, I dunno. Not a fan

We’ll see. I was enjoying the Shield reunion but with Roman gone, that’s gone.

Much of the crowd was legit shocked and horrified and angry. They often cheer heel turns. We’ll see how they carry it out from here. We knew Ambrose was turning eventually. I’m liking his new character since he returned way more than his old goofy, wacky character that he’d been ever since the Shield broke up the first time.

We’ll see. I was enjoying the Shield reunion but with Roman gone, that’s gone.

Much of the crowd was legit shocked and horrified and angry. They often cheer heel turns. We’ll see how they carry it out from here. We knew Ambrose was turning eventually. I’m liking his new character since he returned way more than his old goofy, wacky character that he’d been ever since the Shield broke up the first time.

Ambrose turning heel was inevitable, no problem with that. Just not the night Reigns announced he had cancer

Ambrose turning heel was inevitable, no problem with that. Just not the night Reigns announced he had cancer

I hear you, but at the same time...the way the crowd hijacks shows and cheers heels and heel turns and takes the piss out of everything that they didn’t personally fantasy book, theres only so many ways you can actually get a heel over as a heel these days. They may have done it last night. That crowd was mad.

Strong speculation John Cena and Daniel Bryan are pulling out of the Crown Jewell show

So the women’s PPV...decent but could’ve been so much better if the booking allowed it to be. So basically, the women are treated just like the men now in that regard.

Given that this was supposed to be like a wrestlemania level event for the women...why waste some of the best talents in “get them on the card for a pay day” battle royal and 6 woman tag matches?

Do something like:
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte
Have Rousey do something with the 4 horsewomen since there was no real match for her. We all knew Nikki Bella wasn’t beating her, though the performance was fine.
Sasha Banks vs. Bayley.
Bella’s vs. Iconics for the newly created tag titles.
Asuka vs Ember Moon
Nia Jax vs. Tamina
The Trish/Lita vs. Mickie James/Fox can stay. Too bad Bliss got hurt though.

Everyone else in the battle royal...meaning not any top current talents.

Wouldn’t that be a better card that best showcases your best wrestlers? Becky, Charlotte, and Ronda were the only current talents showcased on that PPV. Sasha, Bayley, Ember Moon, Nia Jax, and Asuka were largely wasted. They’re kinda turning Carmella into a joke too. She was just the major heel champ, and now she’s comic relief?

Strong speculation John Cena and Daniel Bryan are pulling out of the Crown Jewell show

Meltzer pretty much seems to think Cena for sure is off, and Bryan probably. But they may wait till Friday to shoot the angle for Bryan

Meltzer pretty much seems to think Cena for sure is off, and Bryan probably. But they may wait till Friday to shoot the angle for Bryan

What’s the deal with Cena? Is he pretty much a permanent part timer now?

What’s the deal with Cena? Is he pretty much a permanent part timer now?

Correct - his movie career has picked up, I don't think to the extent of the Rock, but he is doing well. He's made some comments after being critical of the Rock for going Hollywood that he gets it now.

I used to love the Survivor Series when they took time to build to it and the teams were put together for a reason and had a reason to not like each other. Now like any other PPV, they are making up the card a few weeks out.

So I saw Vince was going all in on Crown Jewel by having Hulk Hogan be the "host" of the show. Guess he wanted to make the whole thing a PR mess in one big swoop

So I saw Vince was going all in on Crown Jewel by having Hulk Hogan be the "host" of the show. Guess he wanted to make the whole thing a PR mess in one big swoop

Just looked at the card. Wow, that is terrible. The one match I would’ve cared about was AJ/Bryan.

AJ/Joe is always good, but it just feels forced now
That we know why it’s happening, so it’s not all that exciting.

I kinda care about Braun/Brock just because Braun might actually get the title.

Everything else is pretty dull.

Just looked at the card. Wow, that is terrible. The one match I would’ve cared about was AJ/Bryan.

AJ/Joe is always good, but it just feels forced now
That we know why it’s happening, so it’s not all that exciting.

I kinda care about Braun/Brock just because Braun might actually get the title.

Everything else is pretty dull.

Looking at the possibilities for the finals of this tournament and laughing. Angle-Orton. Angle -Mysterio. Straight out of 2006? Maybe Angle-Hardy? Sub in Lashley for Angle and it’s the same deal. It’s 2018!

Looking at the possibilities for the finals of this tournament and laughing. Angle-Orton. Angle -Mysterio. Straight out of 2006? Maybe Angle-Hardy? Sub in Lashley for Angle and it’s the same deal. It’s 2018!

Yeah Vince has been awesome at creating/pushing the next generation of superstars --------- :bat:

Yeah Vince has been awesome at creating/pushing the next generation of superstars --------- :bat:

They almost always present the past stars as a bigger deal than the current stars when the old guys return. I don’t get it.

This DX/Taker- Kane stuff is ridiculous.

I don’t worship Taker the way a lot of wrestling fans do. I don’t care who the locker room leader was. His gimmick sucks. It was cool when I was like 10. He is way too old, and looks terrible out there.

DX was really pushing it when they kept bringing it back like a decade ago? Now? It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I can’t believe they’re giving this crap the main event time on Raw.

Last edited:
People should cancel their subscriptions.
What Vince did today was embrassment to his customers.
The man is out of control.
That show and creative completely doesn’t care about fans.

I decided I wasn't gonna watch this one, for a number of reasons (Hogan was the last straw) and I think i made the right choice

They almost always present the past stars as a bigger deal than the current stars when the old guys return. I don’t get it.

This DX/Taker- Kane stuff is ridiculous.

I don’t worship Taker the way a lot of wrestling fans do. I don’t care who the locker room leader was. His gimmick sucks. It was cool when I was like 10. He is way too old, and looks terrible out there.

DX was really pushing it when they kept bringing it back like a decade ago? Now? It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I can’t believe they’re giving this crap the main event time on Raw.

I'm actually ok with Taker. Sure it's been done for years but it's just something about him. I'll stop channel surfing when I see the lights go out. But agree about DX. That's not an older man's gimmick.

I'm actually ok with Taker. Sure it's been done for years but it's just something about him. I'll stop channel surfing when I see the lights go out. But agree about DX. That's not an older man's gimmick.

I was kinda liking that last outlaw thing with the Johnny Cash song, years back. I liked the original western mortician gimmick.

I can’t do the deadman gimmick anymore. It just bores me. And I can’t really take him seriously as a threat. I’m watching him cringing and hoping he doesn’t get hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom