WWE Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

rip leon white

Man, that’s a bummer. Was following him a bit recently when I heard about his tweets about DDP. Definitely two sides to that story, but I felt bad for Vader who seemed to be in a bad place in many ways. Sad.

He was a great performer in early 90’s WCW. One of the best big man heel wrestlers of all time IMO.

Enough said...

awesome elbow drop . . . but that croc is as real as these guys
fake.jpg

Well it looks like Brock Lesnar is off to do the UFC thing again. Be nice if Vince could put the title on a guy who shows up on tv occasionally.

Well it looks like Brock Lesnar is off to do the UFC thing again. Be nice if Vince could put the title on a guy who shows up on tv occasionally.

It's also kind of messed up they booked Brock for tv shows and then told him not to come so they could say he was blowing off tv shows. And the people still won't cheer Roman over him

It's also kind of messed up they booked Brock for tv shows and then told him not to come so they could say he was blowing off tv shows. And the people still won't cheer Roman over him
No joke my buddy who goes to WM every year. Dude takes it way too seriously or did anyway. Mailed Vince McMahon at his Boca home(his parents live in the same gated area so he knew the address) a letter with 240 dollars in it and said here is 2 years worth of Network subscriptions I am mailing it to you as a thank you for previous entertainment but your current product sucks and I won't pay for the network because your writing sucks and he hates what he has done to the Raw title and pushing Roman Reigns. Funny thing he got a response back from Vince thanking him and telling him to not give up.

Funny story. Vince gets fans hate Reigns but won't change.

No joke my buddy who goes to WM every year. Dude takes it way too seriously or did anyway. Mailed Vince McMahon at his Boca home(his parents live in the same gated area so he knew the address) a letter with 240 dollars in it and said here is 2 years worth of Network subscriptions I am mailing it to you as a thank you for previous entertainment but your current product sucks and I won't pay for the network because your writing sucks and he hates what he has done to the Raw title and pushing Roman Reigns. Funny thing he got a response back from Vince thanking him and telling him to not give up.

Funny story. Vince gets fans hate Reigns but won't change.

I am convinced the fan reaction makes him more set that he's going to get Reigns over as the #1 baby face.

The main event scene hasn’t been interesting to me since the CM Punk and Daniel Bryan days. I haven’t cared about anything they’ve done since. Brock is boring even when he is there. Roman is dull.

The main event scene hasn’t been interesting to me since the CM Punk and Daniel Bryan days. I haven’t cared about anything they’ve done since. Brock is boring even when he is there. Roman is dull.

They have the pieces, which is frustrating. AJ Styles is awesome. His matches with Cena were fantastic, even his match last night with Rusev was real good. But yeah. Nakamura-AJ should be awesome, it was just pretty good instead.

Seth Rollins is on a roll, b ut the match last night was just pretty good, with an awful ending

They have the pieces, which is frustrating. AJ Styles is awesome. His matches with Cena were fantastic, even his match last night with Rusev was real good. But yeah. Nakamura-AJ should be awesome, it was just pretty good instead.

Seth Rollins is on a roll, b ut the match last night was just pretty good, with an awful ending
So what you are saying is creative is actually uncreative.

Yeah, I like AJ Styles. I think they have a lot of guys who could be really good. I just have a general problem with the current style even from most of the “good” wrestlers. I don’t know...there’s a lot of long matches where the guys do a lot of impressive moves and athletic things but the matches are just boring to me. I think it’s the having to hit 17 finishers to win thing that’s ruined it for me, because I know that nothing they’ve done in the ring matters until all the finishers and kick outs start happening.

I haven’t watched anything since Wrestlemania.

That Pittsburgh crowd was awful last night. Hijacked the main event with their countdown.

Yeah, I like AJ Styles. I think they have a lot of guys who could be really good. I just have a general problem with the current style even from most of the “good” wrestlers. I don’t know...there’s a lot of long matches where the guys do a lot of impressive moves and athletic things but the matches are just boring to me. I think it’s the having to hit 17 finishers to win thing that’s ruined it for me, because I know that nothing they’ve done in the ring matters until all the finishers and kick outs start happening.

Yeah there's a lot of truth to that. It really gets me when you watch a lower card match and dudes are kicking out of finishers. I do wish they protected finishers better. But on the other hand, kicking out of finishers does pop the crowd, so it's an easy thing to do.

Yeah there's a lot of truth to that. It really gets me when you watch a lower card match and dudes are kicking out of finishers. I do wish they protected finishers better. But on the other hand, kicking out of finishers does pop the crowd, so it's an easy thing to do.

I feel like it does way more harm than good when it’s as commonplace as it is now. Finishers only matter if they actually finish! I feel like kicking out of them should be very rare. Like, a couple matches per year type rare. I’m more surprised now when the first finisher actually wins a match than I am when somebody kicks out. Like i said earlier, it throws off the whole match for me. There’s no build up to anything, if the finisher doesn’t matter. And when everybody is kicking out of them it makes all the matches feel the same, more or less.

I feel like it does way more harm than good when it’s as commonplace as it is now. Finishers only matter if they actually finish! I feel like kicking out of them should be very rare. Like, a couple matches per year type rare. I’m more surprised now when the first finisher actually wins a match than I am when somebody kicks out. Like i said earlier, it throws off the whole match for me. There’s no build up to anything, if the finisher doesn’t matter. And when everybody is kicking out of them it makes all the matches feel the same, more or less.

I totally agree, I'm just not sure you can put the genie back in the bottle now. No one kicked out of Lesnar's F5 for a year because they figured when Reigns kicked out it would get a huge pop and it didnt really

Bigger jobber... Ellsworth or Trump?

Styles is the best in-ring performer, pretty easily imo.

Styles is the best in-ring performer, pretty easily imo.

I think Bryan is right there too. and Gargano if you want to count nxt.

The crazy/sad thing is I agree AJ is just about as good as it gets, and when was the last time he had a really great match? Lesnar at Survivor Series? and i'm not blaming him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom