Yes Roberson commits!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yes Roberson commits!!!!

We are going to have one big cluster of players if McCullough reclassifies or a couple of front court guys don't leave.

was wondering for a NY minute when Roberson began with Vil...and then was so nervous about 'Cuse and Kansas...and then called out the University of Syracuse...oh well, he will get it soon enough...lifting a Jack and Coke to all of 'Cuse...and an extra gulp for Albanycuse, 4ever, and Jake....now for #6...can we mention this on the free side or is it only for the payed side????What.
don't forget our boy Francis too:D

We are going to have one big cluster of players if McCullough reclassifies or a couple of front court guys don't leave.
word is, because of grades, McCullough is most likely staying in '14

It will all sort itself out. It will be interesting to watch as we throw guys out onto the floor like lines of a hockey team. With so much talent we'll have a wrench to fit every nut!

then he gets so excited he forgets he JUST had us at #7 to out of his top 10 with Meeks commitement. guys a mess...he needs to change his undies

Dummy had yesterday and todays rankings up there and when he wanted to slot UNC, he got rid of today instead of yesterday. Dork.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wow he was nervous! Great news! Welcome Tyler!

hear Telep talking about our guy Dakari in regards to UK? i think he gets wet talking about Cal and UK
Bit off-topic, but...

Remember when Gottlieb railed ESPN in his farewell rant about how they were instructed by ESPN execs to "talk as much as possible about Tebow" "can never have too much Tebow" ... well I was listening to an espnU podcast today and heard one of the hosts cut off Andy Katz mid-conversation and say "well we got to talk about kentucky at some point so let's move on to ..." before changing to some other subject unrelated to Kentucky, clearly making sure they fit it into their time slot. They weren't talking about anything to do with UK, there was no reason, no segue, no UK relevance, and the host sounded very train of thought. After hearing that I can't help but think that they have Tebowed the Kentucky Basketball team.

Bit off-topic, but...

Remember when Gottlieb railed ESPN in his farewell rant about how they were instructed by ESPN execs to "talk as much as possible about Tebow" "can never have too much Tebow" ... well I was listening to an espnU podcast today and heard one of the hosts cut off Andy Katz mid-conversation and say "well we got to talk about kentucky at some point so let's move on to ..." before changing to some other subject unrelated to Kentucky, clearly making sure they fit it into their time slot. They weren't talking about anything to do with UK, there was no reason, no segue, no UK relevance, and the host sounded very train of thought. After hearing that I can't help but think that they have Tebowed the Kentucky Basketball team.

I agree. Just look at the recruiting nation page, half of it is stories about Kentucky and players who they boost up as being great and make it sound like Kentucky is the only school they're seriously considering.

Bit off-topic, but...

I wonder if Dukie, errr I mean Dickie V got the memo.

A glass of Chimay to toast to Tyler.

While in England, a friend mine who was born in and has family in Belgium, brought some back...the good stuff that was like 14%...drank a glass while sitting down and was fine, went to stand up and was not fine...

Which Chimay? Red, Blue or White? All good but all very different.

OK...OK. First welcome aboard the Express Tyler ... you'll look great in Orange.
Quick review of next year ... correct me if I'm wrong:

1- Ennis, Patterson (???)
2 - Cooney, MG
3 - CJ, Grant, Robinson
4- Rak, Roberson
5 - DC2, BMK, Chino (RS???)

That's 12 schollies ... 1 opening for Dakari

OK...OK. First welcome aboard the Express Tyler ... you'll look great in Orange.

2 - Cooney, MG
3 - CJ, Grant, Robinson
4- Rak, Roberson

MCW

2 - Cooney, MG
3 - CJ, Grant, Robinson
4- Rak, Roberson

I could be wrong but I'd be surprised if Cooney is ahead of Gbinije on the depth chart. Gbinije gives great size at the top of the zone, and based on the real small sample size at orange madness he's much more dynamic in transition and a better ball handler.

Some speculation by me, but it might look more like this (that is, without any early departures).
1 - MCW, Ennis
2 - MG, Cooney, Patterson
3 - CJ, Grant, Johnson
4 - Rak, Roberson
5 - DC2, BMK, Chino

Now, I know you have a lot of youth in this group (2 seniors, 9 underclassmen)...but could you imagine if everyone stays? Ridiculous team with a ton of athleticism, couple of outside threats and prototypical zone defenders up the wazoo!

Still, I have to figure the reality is: MCW probably departs, CJ/Rak/DC2 outside chance of departing, and 1, maybe even 2 redshirts in BJJ/Chino?

What a beautiful dilemma. I admit that I was very concerned about recruiting, but I am loving this class now and the way the pieces are starting to fit together.

My best guess next year...
1. Ennis, Cooney/Patterson... MCW in NBA
2. Cooney, MikeG, Patterson
3. Fair, Roberson (prefers the 3), BJ (redshirt)
4. Rak, Grant (another year to bulk up, ready for the 4)
5. Dakari, BMK, Chino (redshirt)... DC2 in NBA

WAG

MCW
Cooney
Fair
Roberson
Dakari

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member