Yesterday was AWESOME | Syracusefan.com

Yesterday was AWESOME

310Pigpen

Starter
Even though it was the final home game of the season it was a perfect day. When me and my friend were leaving the dome we seen Derrick Coleman giving autographs so we went over and had him sign my yearbook. Then I see Scoops dad and asked him if there was any way to get players autographs and he told me to wait outside of stadium control and wait till the players come out. So I walk out and started standing with about 15 other people waiting for the team to come out. After about an hour and a half I got autographs from everyone except Fab and Keita, even one from Hop. Perfect way to end the season and a great early birthday present for myself.

It would have been made perfect if Scoop's uncle had hooked you up with a free pizza.

Why no Fab/Keita!!? They couldn't reach down far enough to grab a pen in your outstretched arm? :)

Fab and Keita walked out of the door and got right into a Benz and rode away. JB walked past with a cop but wouldn't sign anything which I totally understand.

Fab and Keita walked out of the door and got right into a Benz and rode away. JB walked past with a cop but wouldn't sign anything which I totally understand.
A Benz you say? Driving or being driven?

Fab and Keita walked out of the door and got right into a Benz and rode away.

I don't know whether I should laugh, or secretly hope this post gets deleted by the mods.

Keita would have let the autograph book slip through his hands.
And Fab would have blocked the pen away after it had clearly already started writing.

I don't know whether I should laugh, or secretly hope this post gets deleted by the mods.
They didn't own the Benz, probably got a ride because it was cold and the wind could've blown Keita all over Syracuse.

Maybe he was being arrested for mopery.

And Fab would have blocked the pen away after it had clearly already started writing.
Fab would have taken the charge as I walked towards him and stare me down as he got up.

They didn't own the Benz, probably got a ride because it was cold and the wind could've blown Keita all over Syracuse.
At least you didn't say they were wearing fur coats.

That would have been a bridge too far.

Gloria Allred probably tried to dupe JB into signing some trial relocation papers after the South Florida game outside the dome, which is why he doesn't sign anything anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom