Your Daily Picks (Season Contest) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Daily Picks (Season Contest)

Getting some good movement on the lines today, going to add:

Cleveland St -1 (pinn)
Iowa St -1 (pinn)

I can't believe I did it again, meant Cleveland St +1, added another loss, moves me to 9-6, barring stupid mistakes I would be 10-4.

On further inspection, it looks like I meant to have both at +1, stupid stupid stupid.

Last edited:
YTD 7-3

Ark-1
K. St. -5

Update both win. YTD 9-3.

Last edited:
Virginia +6 at Duke

Virginia wins with the points. 5-2.

For tonight

Baylor -4 at Texas Tech (I hate taking top 25 on the road, but Baylor has blown these guys out 3 times in a row, with teams of a similar level)

New Mexico -8.5 vs UNLV (UNLV is a mess right now)

Sports interaction

Baylor-4.5 (b0vada) got home late missed Gtown/Xavier game.

Took the night off.

1/15:
SMU -11
Northern Illinois +5

Total: 9-7

Damn you Northern Ill! Up 12 with 8 min left, manages to go to OT and lose by 9.

1/15: 1-1
Total 10-8

1/16:
Elon +7
UTEP +6.5
Nebraska Omaha +12.5

Virginia wins with the points. 5-2.

For tonight

Baylor -4 at Texas Tech (I hate taking top 25 on the road, but Baylor has blown these guys out 3 times in a row, with teams of a similar level)

New Mexico -8.5 vs UNLV (UNLV is a mess right now)

Sports interaction

Two losses, and fall to 5-4. Should have listened to myself and avoided that Baylor game.

Top 25 teams on the road and vs a lower ranked or unranked opponent are 6-14-1 since Saturday.

YTD 9-4

Stupid play last night, I know better.
Minn +3.5 (bovada), brutal four game stretch for Minn. need a win badly in this spot. Lost in ot in 1st game vs. Mich. St. GL to all and LGO. jncuse what do you think the line will be Saturday?

Update . winner 10-4 YTD

Last edited:
Utah +1.5
UConn +1.5

Update 1-1. YTD 11-5.

Last edited:
Texas-5.5
Prov -5.5 (bovada)

Update 1-1. YTD 12-6

1/22 Rich-3
Cal-7.5 GL2all.

Update 0-1-1 YTD 12-7-1

1/25 WF -2...T.Tech-1.5

Last edited:
jncuse and cusefannotindc,

FYI, the system had another stellar year going 21-9 (70%), best year in almost 15 years.
Rules a) home unranked team favored over ranked opponents.
b) 1/2 play on teams only ranked in one poll.
c)MUST be home court, not neutral
d)opening line ONLY, don't care where the public takes it.
e) use opening line at b e t o n l i n e . a g
you can view the lines without logging on.
f) you MUST do them ALL regardless of what you feel about it. Sometimes it's very hard to do.

lost the last 2 of the year in heartbreaking fashion yesterday Umass and Ohio St.

Highlight : a ten game winning streak starting after a Cal loss to Ucla on 2/19 until yesterday.

2/20 BYU w
2/22 N.m. ,Stanford ww
2/28 Okla,KSt,Conn,Vcu,Okla St. wwwww
3/1 Ind w
3/3 Bay w

keep in mind it's been under 55% (breakeven) three times since 1987, was a pain in the neck back then. It's easy now. GL and don't shoot the messenger. BTW, Espn has a schedule section which include showing the ranked teams and where they are playing, makes it very easy.

Last edited:
jncuse and cusefannotindc,

FYI, the system had another stellar year going 21-9 (70%), best year in almost 15 years.
Rules a) home unranked team favored over ranked opponents.
b) 1/2 play on teams only ranked in one poll.
c)MUST be home court, not neutral
d)opening line ONLY, don't care where the public takes it.
e) use opening line at b e t o n l i n e . a g
you can view the lines without logging on.
f) you MUST do them ALL regardless of what you feel about it. Sometimes it's very hard to do.

lost the last 2 of the year in heartbreaking fashion yesterday Umass and Ohio St.

Highlight : a ten game winning streak starting after a Cal loss to Ucla on 2/19 until yesterday.

2/20 BYU w
2/22 N.m. ,Stanford ww
2/28 Okla,KSt,Conn,Vcu,Okla St. wwwww
3/1 Ind w
3/3 Bay w

keep in mind it's been under 55% (breakeven) three times since 1987, was a pain in the neck back then. It's easy now. GL and don't shoot the messenger. BTW, Espn has a schedule section which include showing the ranked teams and where they are playing, makes it very easy.

An extension of my theory on home teams vs ranked teams (that worked well for a while this year, but not sure if historically it has)... but purely taking the favourites,, which reduces the games alot. Interesting data.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom