Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

I swear I just read "k's" lips on telling Grayson on how to trip when Gillion drives the lane

Thompson is going to be big down the stretch of this game. He can score every possession in multiple ways.

Is it hot in the Dome? Coach K is way too red. Even his hands looked red.

Nah, I disagree. He has to get the ball point blank at the rim or wide open behind the 3 point line otherwise he passes it out.

He's scored a million points this year with good post moves and baby hooks and 15 footers. He passes it back (like just now) because he doesn't have a scorers mentality. A player like White looks to score every time he touches it. Gillon to. Lydon doesn't look to score every time he touches it and that his problem.

Can't they just give us Lydons dunk there? I swear we always get calls when I don't want them.

Ugh...that pass was sooooooooooo high? Why turn down that three? JG baffles me. lol

Bounce pass it into the post from the wing. Our 5th year senior PG not having basic basketball fundamentals baffles me. Maybe guards can't feed the post because nobody can score in there anymore?

Thompson is going to be big down the stretch of this game. He can score every possession in multiple ways.

He must avoid stupid fouls.

Speaking of fouls we need the knock that all star to the floor!

He's scored a million points this year with good post moves and baby hooks and 15 footers. He passes it back (like just now) because he doesn't have a scorers mentality. A player like White looks to score every time he touches it. Gillon to. Lydon doesn't look to score every time he touches it and that his problem.
He also had two teammates and their defenders run at him. And the pass was terrible

I am late to the game but when i turned on and heard dicky V on a duke game i got sad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom