Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

I'm starting to wonder if Howard's some sort of savant at the guard position and is just seeing plays develop far quicker than our other players

I'm fully prepared for the heat I'm absolutely going to receive for this comment

Laughably horrible call there. They better change that one. Clearly off them.

I always love how Gillon shurgs his shoulders when a shot like that goes in - he didn't even attempt to close out or put his hands up - that's a rhythm 3 for a wide open good shooter.

4/22 from 3 is unreal...

Frank is absolutely playing better right now. Calmer. Still makes bad decisions, but he's given some decent minutes this week.

I'm starting to wonder if Howard's some sort of savant at the guard position and is just seeing plays develop far quicker than our other players
I think that's part of it, he seems to lead people but they never get there. I saw that pass to White coming. He just needs to realize when the risk isn't worth it.

Stephens is criminally bad. Both ways. He is just a bad, bad referee

He needs glasses. And he needs to stop drinking. And he needs to stop staying up to 4 am every night. And he has to stay at a Holiday Inn Express. A lot of factors go into his effort.

More Tyus please. Frank doing some good things! And NO to whoever said he turns it over because he sees things faster, lol. Um, no.

Some nice minutes from Howard!!! We need some energy on offense!!!

I do think Frank and Thompson, to an extent, make the play that SHOULD be there. That pass to Gillon should've led to a driving layup but didn't look like Gillon was thinking that at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom