Yukon getting beat like they cut in line at the resort buffet | Syracusefan.com

Yukon getting beat like they cut in line at the resort buffet

Leads me to believe A&M is pretty good.

It also helps the other team out when you shoot 1 for 9 from 3. But they are still in the game. Hamilton looks very flat today on his shots.

We got a game.

Hamilton is a player. Go zags.

"Uconn getting beat like they cut in line, they suck"

Lol. Down 2.

Gonzaga once again an over rated teams early season. A good team but no where near a top 10 squad.

I think cuse would have been a nightmare for Gonzaga. Charmin soft.

People who don't think Uconn is a good team or a tourney team are just blinded by the name on the jersey. Especially in the AAC. Lots of solid guards that can create, which we've seen is critical in March.

And I hate them more than any team in any sport.

Ollie...is not a good game coach. My god, two days in a row down 3 with the other team possessing the ball under :40 and he doesn't foul either game.

Result. They don't get the ball back against us. And the zags run the clock down to :08 and Uconn doesn't get a shot off that gets to the rim.

Extend the game you dipshit.

Uconn has serious talent but it hasn't been put together yet with a lot of new faces. They will be solid in that joke of a conference they are in and should be a solid tourney team.

Uconn has serious talent but it hasn't been put together yet with a lot of new faces. They will be solid in that joke of a conference they are in and should be a solid tourney team.
And when their 7 ft monster center starts playing like one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom