Zach Allen - ESPN | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - ESPN

And now EO is bitching on Twitter that Cuse fans are disrespecting him. As Artie Lange would say, "Waaah!"

Wah what a baby.

Sour grapes or not after watching some of his performances and times etc, I don't think he's all that 'great'. I'm not even convinced he had all the offers he claimed to have - and one thing is for certain - for all the big boy schools he flirted with he was there plan B recruit. Bama? please. Florida and ND said bye bye a long time ago.

TOS has a report up.

Ah OK, I let my subscription over there lapse, might have to think about re-joining for a few months at least through signing day.

Ah OK, I let my subscription over there lapse, might have to think about re-joining for a few months at least through signing day.
Those guys do a solid job. But honestly with Twitter, this board and other stuff, info moves so fast now. It's crazy compared to even a few years ago.

Those guys do a solid job. But honestly with Twitter, this board and other stuff, info moves so fast now. It's crazy compared to even a few years ago.

I heard that he was talking to the press today, but didn't know when.

Yup this board has always been on top of everything but now its ridiculous, you hear something is breaking and when you check the board its allready like 3 pages deep. People here dont miss anything.

Yeah, Zach's quotes in TOS article are very reassuring. I'd say he's back to being 100%.

Malik Brown is relieved as well, but is still going to take a couple visits. Tyler Provo is also relieved, but sounds like whether he stays committed depends on whether Hackett is, officially, still on the staff.

No word on Gus Edwards.

Zach is happy. Good news y'all.

Very good news. When he told Donnie "I want to wait until tomorrow, just to be safe", he just didn't want to be the one breaking the Shafer news. But then Donnie struck gold in the call to Darius Kelly.

Makes perfect sense that Zach would be happy with the Shafer/Hackett plan. And I'm happy that he's happy.

He commented to Eric Crume in a tweet last night about it. He tweeted "I hate these Syracuse fans" and to Crume, "Tell yah fans stop disrespecting me."

I hope we whip Clemson's asses.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12
I have been loyal to my commitment and am staying loyal to it. I have been 100% committed, I just wanted things to settle down. #CuseNation

Makes a lot of sense. all you had to do was read this board to realize that EVERYBODY needed some time to settle down, lol.

I'm also really happy that these events have worked out for him as well. Still joining roughly the same team and coaches he originally thought he was. Seems like a great kid and I would have felt bad for him if everything had blown up.

Wolfgang Shafer@Wolf_Shafer11
@ZachAllen_12 Can't wait to get you on campus in a few days buddy! We gotta spin the rock a bit when you get up here

1hZach Allen@ZachAllen_12
@Wolf_Shafer11 yeah man no doubt! Looking forward to it

Now that DCSS is HCSS and we discovered Wolf's twitter... it may be time for him to shut that down right? That could get ugly fast.

I hope we whip Clemson's asses.
It was Zach that deserved the attention unfortunately EO got. I think it was clear he played SU all the way to the end and never had any intention on coming here, while Zach has always been 100% committed. I hope it remains so now that Hackett is leaving.

First tweet post-Hackett leaving:

@ZachAllen_12
So, Syracuse beat Louisville.Louisville beat Florida.Florida beat A&M. A&M beat Alabama. Alabama is #1 therefore Syracuse is the best right?

Good sign, I guess?

@ZachAllen_12
So, Syracuse beat Louisville.Louisville beat Florida.Florida beat A&M. A&M beat Alabama. Alabama is #1 therefore Syracuse is the best right?

Good sign, I guess?

It's not a bad one.

@ZachAllen_12

Good sign, I guess?

Just posted this over on the main football board. Sorry, didn't look here first!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom