Zach Allen - ESPN | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - ESPN

Plus if we land Smith, the word in many of his scouting reports is that he may be better suited for WR than TB.
nope, he'll be a RB here. he might move out to the slot like gulley/bailey did a bit but he's not a WR

nope, he'll be a RB here. he might move out to the slot like gulley/bailey did a bit but he's not a WR

Yeah whatever ... and next you'll tell me Nassib is a top 50 QB :p

Zach is such a great ambassador for Syracuse and the football program.

D.J. Ratkay@DJNDQB2016
@ZachAllen_12 Hey Zach what is Syracuse like? Because I am interested in there football program? (please respond)

8hZach Allen@ZachAllen_12
@DJNDQB2016 It's a lot of fun. The program is on the rise. The staff and the players there make it feel like a family. It's a great place

6:37 PM - 9 Dec 12 · Details
8hD.J. Ratkay@DJNDQB2016
@ZachAllen_12 yeah I am really interested in syracuse, Let the coach know about me!! Lbvs. Yeah I like the pro-style offense

314406_183957551677056_994528_n.jpg

Facebook

D.J. Ratkay 14 QB South Bend, Indiana 5-10 142

"My dream is to play football at the university of Notre Dame. I play football at Washington High School, Go panthers! I am just a average guy"

D.J. Ratkay@DJNDQB201616 Nov
@ESPNCFB manti should be 1st, Johnny football Is a freshman, I swear Norte dame gets all the bullcrap

Facebook

"My dream is to play football at the university of Notre Dame. I play football at Washington High School, Go panthers! I am just a average guy"

@ESPNCFB manti should be 1st, Johnny football Is a freshman, I swear Norte dame gets all the bullcrap
I love it, "Notre Dame gets all the bullcrap". I haven't checked urban dictionary, but does "bullcrap" mean cash and undue adulation?

Then why is this kid tweeting Zach? Seems weird to me.

Actually he is only 14, there is the chance he has not hit his growth spurt yet. My step-son went from 5'10 to about 6'3" in the last 5 months and he just turn 15 on Halloween.

Because, maybe like ND is unrealistic for him!

Oh really ... he's 14 and they already know this ... and of course of all the high school QBs in the country he is tweeting Zach Allen about SU ... where is the relationship ... the kid is in friggin Indiana ... not Texas and never played Allen, you don't think this is at all odd? Then again based on some of your previous posts on recruiting everything must make sense to you ... :bang:

Oh really ... he's 14 and they already know this ... and of course of all the high school QBs in the country he is tweeting Zach Allen about SU ... where is the relationship ... the kid is in friggin Indiana ... not Texas and never played Allen, you don't think this is at all odd? Then again based on some of your previous posts on recruiting everything must make sense to you ... :bang:
You're not hitting your head hard enough.

Facebook

I think he looks and writes like a future 'Norte Dame' quarterback...

You're not hitting your head hard enough.

Again based on some of the things you have put on this board in the past I think you've hit yours hard enough on more than a few occasions ...

He reminds me of Joseph Mazzello (Jurassic Park, The Pacific).

MV5BMTY1NTMwNTUwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ2NTgwMw@@._V1._SY209_CR14,0,140,209_.jpg
images

Are you guys seriously talking about a 14 year old kid? wow...lol

Facebook

This isn't really related, but that picture reminds me how much I enjoy the movie Lucas.

That size worked for Van Chew! Of course, Chew was 21 when he measured out like that.
Speaking of which, Chewy was the last guy we had that showed "great hands" as a WR.There must be someone out there who wants a SUscholly and can velcro a football while wearing Orangeman colors. Is "Orangeman colors" redundant?:crazy::noidea:

The competition between Loeb, Hunt and Allen during spring ball will be amazing. Great spot for the staff.

Speaking of which, Chewy was the last guy we had that showed "great hands" as a WR.There must be someone out there who wants a SUscholly and can velcro a football while wearing Orangeman colors. Is "Orangeman colors" redundant?:crazy::noidea:
...are you kidding about the last guy to show great hands? Or are you just willfully ignoring the guy who just put up huge numbers, is our all-time leader in receptions, and would have put up even bigger career numbers except for the fact he battled several injuries through his career?

Yeah, Alec Lemon didn't have "great hands"...

The competition between Loeb, Hunt and Allen during spring ball will be amazing. Great spot for the staff.

Here's hoping! After the 12 year drought post-McNabb, having a year of above average QB play was long overdue. Hope we don't see a dropoff post-Nassib, no matter which QB eventually wins out.

I
Here's hoping! After the 12 year drought post-McNabb, having a year of above average QB play was long overdue. Hope we don't see a dropoff post-Nassib, no matter which QB eventually wins out.
It's unrealistic to think we won't see a drop off after the historic season Ryan just had, but otherwise I agree with your sentiment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom